Earned my first probation in over six years

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Ok So you insist on putting me in losing games. You insist on putting me in fremch lonnies that are lagged to hell.

Worse yet you insist on putting me in games where they have spawn traps set up.

Then when I dashboard because I am bored with being repeatedly spawn raped from the first second I get into a game <CTF on hijacked> YOU give ME a probation.

Heres a wild thought fix your garbage and stop that happening, then I wont need to bang out and everyone benefits.

Stick your probation where the sun dont shine!

Mahburg1
34 REPLIES 34

"Lobbies" even the forum tools suck lol could not edit!

Mahburg1

Are you sure it is the game? Maybe it is your modem, router, nat, ports, ISP, cables, wired or wireless, mtu, television, monitor or the air quality in your region.  I do not care if all your other games do not have issues, this is still relevant concerning Black Ops 2.  *hides*

IllusionGames1
Highlighted

Nothing to do with my gear, I have used everything up to and including Cisco pro gear.

Plus the gear doesnt influence putting me in French lobbies when I am in the UK, nor putting me in to games that are over 75% done and the other side are spawnt trapping you when you join.

CTF is renowned for spawn trapping and its not hard to set up <I will not play that way>.

Last game <Hijacked> I joined and was spawn killed over and over so I bailed>.

The Previous game my buddy and I were split up and wete on opposite sides <even though in a party>.r

I guess thats fine if you are a booster, but I play this for fun and for the social interaction with friends, this game splits parties way too often imho.

BTW I NEVER get host <I checked before bailing> so it makes no odds to anyone else what I do. one of the games today that caused this was a host migration 11 players players in lobby yet no good host available, Come on really?

Mahburg1

You came on the forums to complain about a 5 minute ban? Awesome.

Scorr

Oddly enough its my right to do so and it facillitates feedback to the business owner <which I have discharged> glad you found it "awesome"

Mahburg1

I find too many people trying to spawn trap/kill in Highjacked, it is a joke. Something needs fixed on HJ spawns, really the only map i find people doing this.

one_more

Nuketown?

Scorr

LoL yeah i forgot Nuketown,, i hardly play it anymore. 

one_more

Hikacked is Nuketown on a boat. With a tunnel.

Scorr

Studios