EMPs are OP/Broken, does NOT take skill, Proof inside!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Umm, you call BS? DId you even see the video? The whole video was proof that an EMP LANDED OUTSIDE A HOUSE AND KILLED A PLAYER ON THE SECOND FLOOR.

miroku21921

The video proves nothing.

If it was taken from Theater mode then there is the phantom lag that plagues Theater mode, especially when rendering a video to YT.

If you saw it in the KillCam, then the same phantom lag applies as the KillCam is never a true represenation of what happened

gdexter

I give up.

TheSurgeon83

You give up because what? You see that I actually have logical points to my argument?

miroku21921

Quite the opposite, you've made up your mind and cannot be reasoned with and will not listen to anything anyone says that doesn't fit with your view.

TheSurgeon83

Except all your replies to my arguments were "it's grenade spam, can't do anything about it" when my argument lies with looking at the intrinsic properties of the EMP with respect to its alternatives --> The flash and the stun.

Hence why I said, you're not really arguing anything because you have no supporting claims.

miroku21921

You simply CANNOT compare the EMP to a flash or stun, flash bangs and stun grenades blind or immobilize an opponent for an easy kill but an EMP grenade gives virtually no advantage in a gunfight, its just incomparable, the only problem here is you died through a wall and that isn't even really a problem.

CR4IG

OP you completely miss the point of and the characteristics of an EMP grenade vs. say a FB.  The long and short of it is that a FB is a Flash and a Bang both of which are negated or heavily suppressed by solid structures such as walls, whereas an EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) is a wave of energy that freely moves through an area and also solid objects unhindered.  You should be lucky that they have not modeled the EMP on actual physics, because the only explosion that I know of that would create an EMP is a nuclear explosion, if they had your character would die from radiation poisoning. 

TheHumanUAV

Just answer one question for me, someone:

**Why is it that when you throw an EMP at yourself, it does nothing to you? You get EMP'd for a second and then it's gone. Yet when you flash or stun yourself, you get the full blown effects of it?

If we're trying to play the reality card here, this in itself does not make sense. But all things aside, just answer that one question for me. Why is it that a self-induced EMP does nothing to yourself?

miroku21921

And the effects of no hud last just for a second, of course.

Did you ever play that game or are you just rolling here?!

spkTKay

Studios