EMPs are OP/Broken, does NOT take skill, Proof inside!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: EMPs are OP/Broken, does NOT take skill, Proof...

in reply to wtcwarrior

Also when you EMP yourself, your not ment to be stunned! Its not a concussion, or a stun nade, its an EMP if you got TF or any sort red dot or anything ELECTRICAL it temps its usage, if you got a bb down or a claymore, it destorys it. I've taken out team mates electrical stuff on accident. But then again, thats on HC, your video is on Core, which i guess equipment works differently on core.

wtcwarrior

in reply to wtcwarrior

You didn't watch the video, and you can't comprehend/understand english.

Let me sum it up for you:

1) The point about EMPs hurting yourself = I don't understand why EMP doesn't affect yourself longer if it's a self-induced EMP. If Flashes and Stuns affect enemy players, and yourself the same amount of time, then why is it that when you EMP yourself, you do not get EMP'd for the same amount of time too?

2) The video shows an EMP landing outside the house, and killing someone one 2nd floor. Ridiculous spherical range.

miroku21921

in reply to miroku21921

Speaking of pointless posts... (looks at first post from OP....)

As I said you got killed. You are reading too much into this.

Besides that, is this a clip from Theater?

gdexter

in reply to miroku21921

So what exactly do you want them to do because you keep going on but aren't offering any solutions?

CR4IG

in reply to CR4IG

Regarding solutions:

1) Reduce the spherical range of EMPs.

2) If NOT reducing the spherical range of EMPs, then have it be similar to Flash and Stuns, whereby the underlying effect is correlated to distance from explosion to affected player. In other words, the further away the EMP is, the less effect the tac grenade has on the affected player. I.e. -> in this case, less time under effects of EMP.

Personally I would prefer if EMPs didn't have the ability to go through walls. I know that doesnt make sense given what "EMPs" are supposed to do, but that is besides the point. I think either of those two points above are sufficient in itself.

miroku21921

in reply to miroku21921

Send it to Treyarch or Vahn on Twitter.

Posting on a community discussion forum is not the way

gdexter

in reply to gdexter

I wish they could see it, posting here to get people thinking about EMPs was my original point, and if it gets enough of a following/understanding, then this will eventually catch the Dev's attention as well.

miroku21921

in reply to miroku21921

That was a fluke. That's prolly the only time I've seen an EMP Kill someone.

FleurDeLilly

in reply to FleurDeLilly

According to Elite I have killed someone with an EMP grenade and I have no idea if it was direct impact and the opponent is on 30 health or less, or someone having 1 health left and the blast radius got him.

SitRepPro

in reply to miroku21921

ok so you're getting owned by emp grenades, get better at the game buddy!  i use them all the time as they are the only grenade worth shit in this game.

but i use turrents etc all the time, if i'm rocking lots of static kill streaks i carry 2 trophy systems, turret depolyed then i slap a trophy system next to it.  BOOM! get owned baby!

all your problems have now been solved, thank me and move on. 

ps if you're a target finder douche bag, use that anti emp perk when i chase the TF challenge i use it, always surprises people lol.  everything has a counter just learn the game mate

belly120

Studios