Black Ops II Xbox 360

Dlc Idea

This Map Pack will be called Blast From The Past. What if we can have a poll from treyarch that lets us vote for the top 3 maps in bo1 and the top 3 weapons from black ops 1. What would you choose.

Summit

Firing Range

Staduim

Galil

Aug

Spectre

DaManiac11
10 REPLIES

Re: Dlc Idea

in reply to DaManiac11

Look, if you want to play on the old maps with the old weapons, just go play Black Ops again.

SoG_Hanix_PC

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

Just saying. It would be nice if they did do it for free just one of each. All of bo1 maps are better imo anyways.

DaManiac11
Highlighted

in reply to DaManiac11

Free? lol I can only think of 3 things we ever got for free on CoD. A map pack is not one of them.

TL_Bare_B

in reply to TL_Bare_B

mw3 got terminal for free

DaManiac11

in reply to DaManiac11

Waw got a free map, and I think since we're going retro, IMHO, the waw maps deserve a vote.

CLureCO

in reply to CLureCO

Seelow please.

SitRepPro

in reply to DaManiac11

I don't know how I feel about the old maps. I mean I loved Firing Range and Summit in Black Ops but with the way people play now those makes give me nightmares thinking how people would play them.

I honestly don't think they're done with gun DLC and I think we'll get at least one more gun in a DLC pack. Black Ops 2 has the least weapons in a CoD since CoD4 so I think we're looking at an AR DLC at somepoint, just a theory.

deucedouglas

in reply to deucedouglas

I personally think one a DLC as far as weapons. I could be wrong, but for me it all adds up good. Im thinking next an AR, followed by the shotty, the last may have one of each of a sniper and lmg, or could have just one. Hell they couod even do a special weapon like a crossbow...i dont know i guess we will have to wait amd see (fingers crossed for a AR)....

PerEverto13

in reply to DaManiac11

I like remakes, and think this is a great idea.  I don't care which map but I would like to see a throwback gun like the M1 Garand or an energy rifle or secondary energy weapon that is not leathal it just sets them up for an assist or something.

Dark Day

Studios