Death of Call of Duty

Black Ops II Xbox 360

This time around I think they got just about everything right wich is a first for Treyarc. I have not enjoyed a multiplayergame this much since MW2 which is the absolute best one in the franchise so far. As Mw2 was the highlight of IW this is the highlight of 3arc and the best game that has been put out for a long time.

A lot of campers and killwhores are displeased now that the rewards go to those who really can cap and defend the flag in Domination or be bothered to actually defuse or plant a bomb in Demolition.

The real gamers are pleased

mischaelite

i normally play TDM, sometimes SnD with my friends.

In TDM if the game gets really bad i can hardly get out of my spawn without being placed next to an enemy or being spawn camped. not even the spawn switch helps as ill end up dying to the first person i see and go straight back to my original spawn. If this game was suppose to compinsate any type of play style, then what happened to run and gun or full out assualt...you can't do that anymore maybe with an SMG since they still kill someone over a mile away (exaggeration)

DShoda
Highlighted

dshoda wrote:

If this game was suppose to compinsate any type of play style, then what happened to run and gun or full out assualt...you can't do that anymore maybe with an SMG since they still kill someone over a mile away (exaggeration)

I do with a type 25 all day long.

TH3_IT

dshoda wrote:

if any of you have a brain at all, please talk more about this to prove my point and let others know.

You want someone with a brain to speak on your behalf and prove your point for you?

COD_WIDOW

TIMMMAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

LOL

ZvErS

I feel this is the best campaign they have ever brought to CoD, how can you honestly say the story is getting weaker?

superbob

dshoda wrote:

ever since COD 4, call of duty has been becoming less of a campaign/story based game and more focused on its multiplayer and it has steadily become less fun each game since COD 4. Black Ops 2 is the pinicale of how bad it is. This is my final call of duty until Activision gets the idea that their games are terrible. im not saying any other FPS is better its just call of duty is now the "candy" game for every supposed gamer out there. i wont even classify you as a gamer if all you play is call of duty.

Practically everything about the multiplayer is broken, guns, perks, weapon damage, scorestreaks, spawn points...everything. if this is not addressed or even fixed in the coming updates, when ever they come, im done. oh speaking of updates the nerfing of the smgs made no difference at all.

if any of you have a brain at all, please talk more about this to prove my point and let others know.

So you posting this lets people know what ? That you think they are stupid.

doesnt matter if you are a COD 4 fan, this just shows you cant adapt to a game that you think is broken. COD4 was EASY compared to a game like this because you could EASILY get used to the other peoples classes.

You dont like it then take it back to Gamestop. I have returned MANY games there and not spent time complaining on a forum.

so how do you expect them to fix Scorestreaks when it is hard coded into the game.

starbuckfrack Level 72

The most enjoyable games are usually the most simple.  COD4 was the most simple of the modern warfare-BLops series and that is why it is held in such high regard.

The only reason mw2, mw3, blops1 and blops2 sold so many copies was because of the repuation of COD4.  Could you imagine if  Cod4 was black ops2, COD would have died back in 2007

jessedart

sorry, but i dont focus on the MP , CoD Isnt dying for me

DontBanMyAccoun

You are entitled to your opinion, and there are many problems with this game, but enough with the empty threats to people who give no F**ks about what you do in your spare time.

CowboySr

Studios