Death of Call of Duty

Black Ops II Xbox 360

While I am very empathetic about your plight OP, I will tell you, like thousands of other people who make the same claim; "I'm done with COD", you'll be back.  They always come back with each release, and usually under the guise that "I'm hoping this one will be better".  It never is.

Note:  Your own post conflicts itself regarding this very matter.  You start off and say "This is my final call of duty until Activision gets the idea that their games are terrible.", but later you say "if this is not addressed or even fixed in the coming updates, when ever they come, im done.".

mcdonamw

Class setup will really affect your anger level. If you can use a remington or skorpion you and have ghost lightweight supressors or quick grip, you might not think lag is an issue in this game! If your trying to get a gold camo on a crossbow this game will have the worst lag ever!

mp7headshot
Highlighted

yeah i noticed that before i posted it but i was too pissed to bother changing it

DShoda

With Major Nelson counting down the days to E3 (155 days from now) it’s a sure bet there’s a new Xbox coming in November. I don’t see Activision paying to develop a new engine for COD and the current version has been manipulated to death, showing its age on the current but outdated consoles we play on now. I see a huge shift coming and I don’t see MW, BO, 3Arch or IW in the picture.

Activision hired Bungie and I would put my money on their new IP to be a next gen Modern Shooter. It could possibly be labeled COD but it will be a far departure from the yearly rehash of COD4 you’ve been used to playing the last 5 years.

Another next gen surprise should be Respawn’s new IP. E3 this year should be interesting to say the least.

djtn

im all for next gen but i got my xbox only a few years ago, i would still like more time with it before a new console replaces it.

DShoda

dshoda wrote:

im all for next gen but i got my xbox only a few years ago, i would still like more time with it before a new console replaces it.

Not me, i can't wait for next gen, it's been a long time coming. Anyways you will still be able to use yours in some form or another.

Adeeez1001

dshoda wrote:

This is my final call of duty until Activision gets the idea that their games are terrible.

HAHAHA...I have heard this about a million times....See you in line next year!!

jwaller123

In fact every COD game released.

Wraith Overlord

unlike those other gamers i live up to my word, and by most gamers i mean those under 18...more like those 10-15 year olds that run amuck in call of duty

DShoda

Hmmmm......where have I seen a thread like this???  OH wait.  IN EVERY COD FORUM SINCE W@W.  Get in line dude. Or better yet. Just stop playing FPSs'

asianman12

Studios