Death of Call of Duty

Black Ops II Xbox 360

ever since COD 4, call of duty has been becoming less of a campaign/story based game and more focused on its multiplayer and it has steadily become less fun each game since COD 4. Black Ops 2 is the pinicale of how bad it is. This is my final call of duty until Activision gets the idea that their games are terrible. im not saying any other FPS is better its just call of duty is now the "candy" game for every supposed gamer out there. i wont even classify you as a gamer if all you play is call of duty.

Practically everything about the multiplayer is broken, guns, perks, weapon damage, scorestreaks, spawn points...everything. if this is not addressed or even fixed in the coming updates, when ever they come, im done. oh speaking of updates the nerfing of the smgs made no difference at all.

if any of you have a brain at all, please talk more about this to prove my point and let others know.

DShoda
31 REPLIES 31

Im tired of seeing people like this. If you don't like Call of Duty, that's fine. No one here cares about your likes/dislikes. This is just one way for someone like you to just get attention. You have your likes and people have their's. Just dont play it anymore

Deathly_rYaN1

^^ This. Stooge...

PerEverto13
Highlighted

Look at the OP's post count and try again.  This guy must be very dissatisfied with this game if he took the time to create an account and post on this forum. 

For those who look after I post this, the OP's post count is a whopping 1 as I write this.

opdrams191

fyi, i've had this account since MW3. i never bothered to post anything til now.

DShoda

Deathly_rYaN wrote:

Im tired of seeing people like this. If you don't like Call of Duty, that's fine. No one here cares about your likes/dislikes. This is just one way for someone like you to just get attention. You have your likes and people have their's. Just dont play it anymore

Though deathly ryan writes in a direct way, he is correct.

If the game is no fun, frustrating, if you hate it, annoyed by it, then STOP. Know one on these forums really cares if you decide to stop, just do it.

Why play a game that angers the gamer?

I've purchased and played many many games and some I continue to play others will never touch again, but that is my choice and I did not need to "write" and explain myself to others!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

First of all, I don't care if you think I'm a gamer or not. I am, regardless of what you think.

Nearly all FPS games, especially Military FPS, are being made more for multiplayer and not for story. If you want a story, stop playing FPS games or be content playing campaigns that are only 6-10 hours.

I don't see anything "broken" in this game. The guns are all different, have their pros and cons. The Perks are very useful, depending on how you want to play. The weapon damage seems to be just about right. Stopping power isn't needed (thankfully). The pick 10 system is great. If I want to run six perks, I can. If I want three attachments, two bouncing betties, etc.

Scorestreaks? What's wrong with them? The game was setup so that you have to kill your enemies with your guns, as opposed to relying on your killstreaks to get you your high, precious, K/D. And if you get the high streaks, you are rewarded for the hard work.

SMGs seem about right. The maps are almost all small, I would consider that an "issue", but nothing broken.

It seems like you are complaining about EVERYTHING, yet you haven't given very many examples at all. I am not seeing any of these things as major problems.

If you want to complain about lag, then fine, I'll allow that, but you are complaining about everything else. Just doesn't make sense at all. You're upset, I can see that, but complaining about the smallest and most insignificant things is really petty.

A_Vampire_Angel

I agree, when this game runs properly, it is amazing. That is the issue though, when it runs properly.

superbob

I agree with you the only thing I enjoy about this game is zombies other than that it's crap just trown together to make money. I regret buying this game. If people ahve any brains at all they will buy GTA 5 or some other amazing game that devs took time to make because mw4 will just be thrown together like mw3. All COD is now is just 10 year olds who think COD takes skill to play but the game is just a bunch of luck. This will be my last COD game unless they stop coming out year after year and it stops uses an engine that is so outdated.

gothnroll69

currecton  MW3 is the pinnical of how bad COD got. this game improved apon it but still had some bad issues.

T-boss

Studios