Daily Clan Challenge is not counting my kills?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Daily Clan Challenge is not counting my kills?

Hey guys, I started a clan last week for my friends and I to really hammer out daily clan challenges, and it has been a lot of fun. Except for this past daily clang challenge, where you have to get core TDM kills. There are only 3 of us on the leaderboard (which I found out is because I enlisted before the other 3 people joined the clan which is understandable). But the thing is, I am on the leaderboard but have 0 kills, which I should be registering about 400+ from all the time played yesterday. Is this something that is known to happen? Or am I just getting screwed out of a gold badge? Thanks for your response in advace.

robrod
2 REPLIES

Re: Daily Clan Challenge is not counting my kills?

in reply to robrod

It worked for me, took a couple hours for the leaderboard on Elite to have my stats up from a couple hour gaming session. But if it has been overnight and only your stats are not working, that seems weird.

Perry1188

Re: Daily Clan Challenge is not counting my kills?

in reply to Perry1188

Yea, the one guy on my team that is counting, that didnt show up until about midnight last night. There normally is a delay, but by the time the leaderboard gets put up, I would normally show up too. This time the boards been up, and the 3 players that can contribute (including me) are showing up. But only one players kills are counting. So strange, hopefully it will fix it before the end of the op in 30 minutesSmiley Frustrated

robrod

Studios