Could this game get any worse? apparently so! ( lag )

Black Ops II Xbox 360

You should, its good for you, it's got plenty of iron and vitamin A

SeraphOne

exactly! When I was growing up I was big into the NBA now I really don't like basketball so I don't watch anymore. Why if ppl hate cod so much stop playing?

BACONndEGGS

Don't you feel like you're learning anything from this discussion? Surely watching the video and following the topic gives you an idea of how the game actually works, not how you think it works?

SeraphOne

I know plenty of smokers who complain about how it stinks, how they shouldn't do it becuase it's bad for you and yet do it anyway.

Bad example is bad example.

BOps2PI

We're consumers. We all tend to buy something and constantly use it even though it's bad for us or we don't exactly believe in the product. Let's just face the facts here and keep on.

Also, as someone mentioned in a prior thread and I'm sure numerous before that - The people who come on the forums are probably a 1/10 of the people who actually buy and play the game. With that being said, either a). We're raging losers who are doing something wrong or don't care to adapt, or b).Millions of people just don't care enough to jump on here and rant about it, which leads me back to a).

BOps2PI

C). People who come to the forums care enough to start/participate in discussions regarding their favourite game.

Ss78_

Ss78_ wrote:

C). People who come to the forums care enough to start/participate in discussions regarding their favourite game.

The problem is these discussions fall on deaf ears because we are the minority...

DieHardBattery

Don't believe that for one second. These forums are one of the many channels of communication used as mentioned and while not every comment will reach 3arc it has a better chance of reaching them if it exists than if not.

Ss78_

With the other discussion outlets Twitter, facebook, etc. it would cause traffic to be less on these forums, where as, if they didn't have those other discussion outlets they would all gather here.

TH3_IT

At least I know it's not my internet and it's not lag compensation, it's game camera angle (or point of view) that is broken here.

I am so relieved, now I can take advantige of this

sgtDLC

Studios