Core team deathmatch not finding matches

Black Ops II Xbox 360

A few days ago I downloaded revolution and ever since then I have not been able to find a match in core team deathmatch. I can play hardcore team deathmatch and revolution team deathmatch. Core team deathmatch is my favorite by far though. Is anyone else having this trouble? Does anyone know a solution to the problem? Thanks in advance!!!

kennyv0227
4 REPLIES 4

at least you get to play i can barely find any matches at all Kill confirmed or team death match it just searches and searches evryonce in a while a player if found but it takes so long they just leave i have the maps so i thought maybe it had something to do with that so i deleted them and im still have the same problem , whats going on?

dez999

I haven't tried kill confirmed. I always play core team deathmatch and I don't understand why hardcore will work but core won't. I am tired of not being able to play!

kennyv0227

It's happening to me as well, I tried deleting and re-installing the latest patch but it did nothing.

EDBOT

Matchmaking was horrendous yesterday for my party. It took us nearly ten minutes into the clan op to get everyone into the same party and to finally get into our first match.

stumpsigpi

Studios