Connection going from 4 bar to 1 bar throughout games. Happening to ALOT of people, any ideas?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Connection going from 4 bar to 1 bar throughou...

in reply to Zach255

This happened to me last night. Literally 6 games in a row. The wierd thing was that it was affecting ALL players in the game. If you looked at the bars, every single person in the room was showing 1 red bar. This would last about 1 minute, and each time it was at the start of the match... then it would clear up.

From that point on 2-5 people would fluctuate 4 green - 1 red. In one game everything was fine, I hit a merciless streak then me and 1 other guy went 1 red bar... I tried to wait it out but I was killed and then it cleared before I respawned... very frustrating.

I have 25 mbps down and 3.75 up... never had any problems until last night.

jhaedin
Highlighted

in reply to Zach255

They won't acknowledge a problem, it will just mysteriously fix itself at some point.

zingaa

in reply to zingaa

Seems like this may have actually happened with the hotfix. I'm not having the constant red bars for everyone anymore tonight...

flyinbobsaget

in reply to Zach255

I noticed this too. Never really complained about lag or had a problem with it until yesterday. The only time i can actually say the game was unplayable

blackfalc7n1

Studios