Combat training / Objective could use a work over.......

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I'm about to throw this game in the trash, Although I like the game, and I like to play online. However I think there needs to be some control, you have guys going into combat training with a prestige master, and level 5 prestige, that is basically boosting there scores by coming and cleaning house. I thought I would take the time to write this before I chunk it in the trash in pieces. Ths is not place for them to be, my thought is that they should be in hardcore or somewhere else other than combat training............most of us that was playing hadn't even prestige yet, but yet these guys was boosting there scores by cleaning house and killing us before we could take a couple of steps from respawning. Seems a little work on the servers could resolve this issue.......and make it a little more for all that is playing.......getting my butt wipe is not fun. And I can find other games to play, as in WM......get my drift??? So help us out that like to play but aren't as talented as these clowns.....that have no life......

Thanks for any help that you do, and I know this isn't a big thing......

Might draw the at prestige 4.......just an idea.....seems like those people are real as well and not as interested in boosting there scores........

bazzster68
3 REPLIES 3

Actually their kills and scorestreaks dont count towards their combat record and if you wanna relax from MP just go to custom games and play with bots.

GhostKillerV

That isn't the point, and they are really making allot of people mad........it takes all the fun out of it.....got any other ideas???

bazzster68

As the previous poster mentioned, you can't "boost" your stats (K/D, W/L, SPM etc) on combat training objectives.

Also, Combat Training Objectives is for everyone, not just for new players. I'll also add that just because they're high prestige players, it doesn't necessary mean they are skilled nor better players.

vims2011

Studios