Changing Iphone5 NAT for online gaming

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I find it difficult to believe his area has 3G coverage but no proper internet cover.

Anyhoo, I predict god mode as (whilst he nor the lobby will see it due to smoothing) his character/hitboax will be skipping around, causing missing bullets for most people trying to shoot him.

Bielsalmighty

Trust me people have no problem shooting me

Scooch114

Might change with an opened NAT though? Let us know if you notice a difference.

Bielsalmighty
Highlighted

Can't help with the NAT issue but please come back and report your experience playing BO2 via your phone. It'll be interesting to hear a your opinion on whether it was low quality (choppy, long search times etc) or great(you were in god mode regularly). Let us know Mr Scooch114!

RatedM2

BO2 was a lot better than mw3 with choppiness and lag but I don't like that game it's missing graphic qualities that mw3 has other than that i think it's a much better game... Plus they made it way too futuristic I miss the ol' ghetto RCA car with explosives strapped to it lol

Scooch114

I doubt you would be able to modify any NAT settings because it would most likely require you to modify system files, which could only be done via jailbreaking.

I don't have an iPhone, but have played with my Android phone online.... it was a strict NET but had no issues..  But I also usually play alone...  YMMV...

DieHardBattery

And if you wanna play with me PSN is Scooch114 XBL is RealScooch114

Somebody took my name when I went to sign up for xbox

Scooch114

The iPhone 5 jailbreak in going to be released very soon. Today possibly

Once it has been released, check out the Jailbreak-only app 'PDA NET'.

When I swapped service providers not long ago, I had my PC tethered to this, and Steam worked fine, no issues with ports at all.

Scorr

I've never done a jail break can you tell me what it does

Scooch114

Gives you full access to your phone!

This means you can put things on your phone Apple don't want you to have. For example tethering is usually part of your phone plan, but a Jailbreak tether app does this for you without having to pay extra for a plan. PDA Net is one of those, you could even turn your iPhone into a wifi dongle too.

There are some very, very cool apps that are jailbreak only. Use your phone as your PS3's bluetooth keyboard? No problem. Emulate Ocarina of Time while on the bus? No problem.

It's legal to do (the jailbreak itself) and very safe (just plug your phone in and press restore to go back to factory settings) and your iPhone becomes a whole lot better.

Scorr

Studios