Can you make FMJs go through Riot shields??

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I have a minor issue with TEAMS in Hardcore hiding behind riot shields with trophy systems and flak jackets. I can deal with campers,head glitching over the shield. I just dont have a way to break through the shield...A shield thats placed in ground...Any ideas??

corruptcicero
5 REPLIES 5

yeah i can see a group of them causing problems. but a combo of  shock charges / grenades/ Smaw should take them out.

either way, riot shield is rarely used. if ppl have skills with them, i say more power to them.  they are already tough to use or get any kills with. but they are a great support / defensive weapno

Baylorballs

I ran into a team full of them on Slums last night.  Very annoying, but a well placed shock charge followed by a bouncing Betty seemed to be effective.  I killed a couple of them by shooting them in the head but that can be tough sometimes. 

FMJ should penetrate slightly, but then I think it would render the shield useless. 

FURIO1

Hell no.

Crossbow, Semtex, C-4- all of these blow right through the shield.  People hiding behind shields are easy targets, if you need any more help than that, quit the game.

ChronoZombie

Crossbow bolts really will kill the guy hiding behind it while it is planted? Or just while holding it?

FURIO1
Highlighted

I've got some friends with a diamond Riot Shield. I'll have to ask them tonight if things can go through or not. They will often use the shield as a decoy though. Hilarious to see enemies shooting at a shield that is just sitting there.

A_Vampire_Angel

Studios