Can someone help?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Can someone help me out please?

I have purchased the season pass for call of duty black ops 2 as soon as the game came out, and i was able to purchase map pack 1 and 2.

I was informed by a friend that map pack 3 was coming out so i looked on the in game store and it says i needed to purchase map pack 1 and 2 and the season pass and i was puzzled, then i went into a multiplayer match and used my peacekeeper and i got into the the dlc maps with no problem but it still says i need to perchase the season pass and the map packs, but does this mean i will have to pay for map pack 3 and 4?

mdbraindead
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in reply to mdbraindead
Solution

the in game notification always tells you to buy the season pass. If you already have it, and already have the first two map packs, then no need to worry. When it comes out you will get prompted to download it for free.

xmrythem
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
in reply to mdbraindead
Solution

the in game notification always tells you to buy the season pass. If you already have it, and already have the first two map packs, then no need to worry. When it comes out you will get prompted to download it for free.

xmrythem

Thank you i will post in the comment the outcome but once agamin thank you for your halp

mdbraindead

Greetings mdbraindead,

You have no worries, once DLC pack 3 and 4 are released as long as you have the Season Pass there will be no additional charge.

xmrythem thank you for providing quick and accurate information!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

^SL

Activision Assist.

Player Support

Studios