Can I improve my KD when I have 12000 kills?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Can I improve my KD when I have 12000 kills?

Hey

Right now, I have a .82 kd and 12000 kills.

When I started drop shotting and playing smarter, I've been getting 2+ kd games and nothing less than 1. I have played ALOT of games, how slow will it be to improve?

XxxBRADMANxxX
12 REPLIES

Re: Can I improve my KD when I have 12000 kills?

in reply to XxxBRADMANxxX

Ffa dude. Ffa...

nycoolguy

It'll take some time, but if you are getting 2+ every game...you'll get there in no time.

ShocKuMzzz
Highlighted

12K is easy to turn around. I have 26K kills and I'm aiming to hit 2KD and it's taking me forever. Just keep doing what you're doing and keep playing. You'll reach your goal in time.

Run_N_Gunning_C

You can in improve it will just take a lot of time!

Foxman3501

I have a simillar problem, I gave up my live subscription and now play my younger brothers account who no longer plays bo2, however he has 11k kills and a 1.4k/d when on my account I had a 2.8, for the past few days I've been hitting 3k/d games consistently yet it has gone up by .01, sucks when I want to join a decent elite clan and I wont be accepted.

Jhumpss

Looks like you have gotten the answer before I could even log in. Lol, but yeah, it will go up. I had a .9 in BO1 for quite a while and was able to get it to a 1.08 In just a couple three weeks or so. A 1.08 isn't super awesome by others standards, but it was nice for me as it was the first time I was EVER positive in a COD game. I worked a bit more on the K/D once I was max prestige though so I was able to raise it easier then when I was an objective junky.

jwaller123

Thanks for the help guys. I really don't want to reset my stats though because I already have diamond SMG's.

XxxBRADMANxxX

No need in resetting. Just slow down your gameplay and play a bit wiser is all you have to do. You'll get there in no time.

jwaller123

in reply to jwaller123

Yes I've been playing a lot smarter, with 2+ kd games usually. I've been getting these for a day, and haven't noticed any changes.

XxxBRADMANxxX

Studios