COD and the lack of teamwork/team players.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

That's why there's FFA, for people that care about their own personal stats. Even players aren't playing FFA then they should do what's best for the team even with randoms, instead of being selfish. Because in the end it's hurting other players at the expense of Only looking out for yourself. Too many people have the mindset of "I'm playing with randoms so the final outcome doesn't matter." If everybody had a team player mind set it would make for a much better gaming experience IMO.

Swaggin412

Typing from my iPhone, please excuse the errors.

Swaggin412

Do you really think randoms are going to play as a team and be organized and communicate and play well together? If so that was your first mistake. Even though this may be a team based game, most everyone that plays it is out for their own agenda and goals and does not care what anyone else on the team wants.

Never expect a team of randoms to play like your friends ever, for it will seldom if ever happen. Always expect them to be lone wolfs out for their own goals and advancements.

trialstardragon Level 70

I've already stated that most ransoms aren't team players, so no I don't expect it. That's why I also said if more people started to have a team player mindset it would make for a better gaming experience.

Swaggin412

Every once in a while ill have a team of randoms that will be team players, doesn't happen too often though.

Swaggin412

What may be better in your mind is not what is better in everyones mind. This community in general will never play that way on average ever. So really you just have to understand and accept it and never expect it and just play how ever you want too at that point.

I never expect anything from my teammates when playing solo ever. I have long since learned not to make such silly expectations any more. I never expect any to watch my back or help me or anything at all and in turn I do not do any of those either for any of them and never will. Only when playing with friends I know and trust do I ever do any of that.

In the end I am out for my fun and not the fun of my teammates ever unless with friends.

trialstardragon Level 70

Swaggin412 wrote:

Far too often(when I'm not playing with my clan) there seems to be a major lack of teamwork and team players. Several times when playing demolition I ask for cover fire while I'm planting or defusing, no response or cover fire and I end up getting killed. I don't care about my KD or rank, I'm playing to win the game and have fun. Once i planted a bomb 13 times in 1 round of demo because eveybody else were worried about their own personal stats, rank etc and didn't want to die.Of course everybody wants to do good individually but winning should be #1. Even when I play with "randoms" ill do whatever it takes to help our team win. FFA is perfect for those that are lone wolfs and only care about themselves, but if you're not playing FFA I encourage players to be a supportive team player and play to win.

Reasons why I play with friends. It's frustrating being matchmaked with random teammates who refuse to PTFO and win.

I really like the scorestreak system and in how it promotes objective play but whenever you have teammates who have 0 caps and 0 defends in Domination, all I can do is shake my head and wonder what goes through their mind when they play an objective game mode.

vims2011
Highlighted

i wanna know how to get flag repellent because i like to play ground war, since theres less bullshit moments than regular game types, but not by much.

and usually at the start of the match i'm 50% of the time the only 1 going for B while i try to hold my own and take it, with no back up and end up getting bum rushed by a bunch of SMGs and killed and see my team mates are trying to killwhore in the wrong direction.

which most of the time if i see the team doesn't care i rage quit right on the spot.

way to annoying the way the K/D ratio is set up

parnezzi

Studios