Black Ops II Xbox 360

i think i give up with cods now they just seem to be getting worse and worse with the lag, now i thought MW3 was the worst game ever from support to assassin, but the lag in black ops 2 make this game unreal, im not a bad player i have over a 2.30 kd (was 3.02) and a plus win/lose ratio but the lag is driving me mad, i can but almost a full clip into someone and yet they can just quick scoop miss me bye a mile or some how shoot through the hardest walls in the game and bang your dead, the last couple of days have been a joke.

they are not going to sort it out either as they believe its not happing, and the spawns just seem to be getting worse, i spawns infront of some guy today 3 times in a row with him just aiming his gun right at me.

so i think ill give it a rest and try again when the map pack come out (because im a nugget and bought the season pass based on lies), please keep these forums updated so i know what the game like for the next 19 days thanks

rsturp
9 REPLIES 9

see ya. nobody will miss you.

xmrythem

oh look someone who thinks he is funny

rsturp

bye

L Double E

see you soon.

FixBlops2

not unless that lag sorts its self out, i have never seen so many people give up with a game so quick, but ill still be on for zombies which is the best part about the game

rsturp

ignore the stupid comments, hopefully this year will bring a decent FPS that will dethrone cod.

jessedart

I think Treyarch is working on improving the connection and matchmaking behind closed doors, they just don't want to throw unnecessary oil into the fire by talking about it in the public.

FixBlops2
Highlighted

I agree with you.

I have not quite given up on it yet, but i am close. I gave up on Blops1 and MW3 after like a month or two when they seemed really bad.

A lot of my friends have already stopped playing blops2.

Lets wait and see what Respawn have in store, who nows they may finally make a Cod killer.

darkwitness

Give it a rest then comeback after the next hotfix. The latest one brought back the lag for me after two hotfixes were I seldomly felt the lag. The game pretty much feels like how it used to when I was lagging on the first three weeks of the game. 

Run_N_Gunning_C

Studios