Blurry screen glitch?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Hi guys just wondering if this has happened to anyone.

So I'm playing as normal and (twice this has happened on separate occasions ) when I respawn I get a blurred screen (as if someone rubbed Vaseline on a camera lens) and I can't move/shoot/press start/check score or anything. I have to either dashboard or wait to be kicked  

Is this a glitch? His anyone else had this?

Thanks!

MicroPiiig
27 REPLIES 27

Not aware of a glitch but... when you open a menu the previous screen is blurred (behind the menu). Have you tried to open a menu and close it? Maybe that would resolve the issue.

djtn

Do you mean the xbox menu?

Yeah I've tried that. I've tried just bout anything really. Not a huge problem just kinda annoying

MicroPiiig

Not Xbox menu. Say your in the lobby of a multiplayer game, waiting for the game to start. If you open the create a class menu, the lobby screen turns blurry behind it. It works this way for almost every window you open in game.

djtn

Yeah that's what I means when I said pressing the start button. Literally can't do anything while its like this.

MicroPiiig

If anyone else knows anything about this let me know! But for now I'm off to bed ^~^ goodnight!

MicroPiiig

this happened to me last night as well. just stuck (frozen) in place. No buttons worked also i could not dashboard either. luckly the match was almost over and when it ended it fixed itself.

Big_Ops

Ya I was playing HC SnD and it happened to me and my friend in the same game.  We were very mad.

Vrruumm

Happened to me to

Coop0

Don't own this video and it's not me, but yeah.... here's what it looks like:

They really do need to fix this, more than they need to worry about nerfing guns or whatever else people complain about.

flyinbobsaget

Studios