Black ops 2. Completely messed up.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Black ops 2. Completely messed up.

Who ever thinks Blops 2 is a good game, should be shot. You have no idea what a good game is.

The game is LITERALLY 90%-10% Luck-Skill. The only skill needed to play Blops 2 is the knowledge of how to move and shoot. everything else is luck.

Treyarch really messed up now. instead of keeping the gaming style of "Darwanism" (like they did in every other COD) they decided to make it so that everyone can survive and technically there is no fittest. they make it so that everyone will have a good game once in a while by purposely increasing the lag compensation so the people with good internet will match the people with terrible walmart internet.

Speaking for Treyarch... i know they wanted a different style game while still being call of duty. But C'mon... You dont have to change the whole engine style. get your heads out of your ass's stop sucking dick and fix the game so its actually good, like blops 1 and how mw2 used to be.

AHoL
15 REPLIES

Re: Black ops 2. Completely messed up.

So I guess I should be shot?

Basically what I read was... "I got killed a lot and I am unhappy about it. Expletive Expletive, misspell Darwinism.. expletive."

Game is playing well for me and I am having fun, sorry your experience wasn't good.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

90-10 luck to skill ratio is way off, infact it's the other way around. Are you saying anyone who gets the K9/swarm streak got because all of there kills were lucky? Im not in love with BO2, but it's doing quite well. Other than the fact that they removed HC FFA, and some lag issues, im very happy with the game.

BRecks

in reply to BRecks

If it matches his ratio, makes me wonder why the same guys tend to be near the top of the scoreboard every match.

Poker involves a lot of luck as well, and yet you see the same guys getting to the final table on a regular basis. Maybe they know how to play better than the other guys?

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

They are at the top because they have a horrid ping. Has nothing to do with skill. The 3 people on my friends list with crazy high K/d all ping 75-100ms at 100 miles. That is the sweet spot in this game. And yes, I had them check their ping.

Nubdub

in reply to Nubdub

SO you are saying that ping is the only reason?

There is some flawed logic right there.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Yes having a ping between 75 and 100 is best in this game.

Nubdub

in reply to Nubdub

Poker has 0 to do with ping.

ShaneDog1

in reply to Nubdub

Ping to what? Just shut the fuck up if you don't have a clue of what your talking about.

ConeheadZero

in reply to BRecks

I have seen plenty of 100+ kill games on Youtube, that are obvious situations where there is lag advantage at some point and NO Lag disadvantage.

If you play often enough, anyone can get 100+ game if the wind is blowing in the right direction.

Fletch360

Studios