Best league rank is WRONG HELP

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Best league rank is WRONG HELP

My GT: DHG FearProdigy,

Last league season (yes this is is moshpit) I received the best rank i had ever had, and finished 6th platinum.  Prior to this, i had a best of 171 platinum that showed on my name when you hovered over it.  Another friend of mine finished with master rank 8 this past season, beating out his prior best as well.  On both of our league team records which you can acess by hitting "a" or on our name (we are on xbox) and going to "view league teams" it shows our correct finishes.  However, when you hover over our name, under our prestige and rank, it shows us both in GOLD rank 13! please help this is a bug that has happened to many of my friends and to be honest i find it embarassing to have such a terrible league rank that everyone can see, is wrong, and is not what i worked so hard for all month to receive. Please msg me back on here etc with help, this bug is really frustrating all of us. Thanks!

xAiimzProdigyx
16 REPLIES

Re: Best league rank is WRONG HELP

in reply to xAiimzProdigyx

please respond fast i need help!

xAiimzProdigyx

I really don't think there's anything you can do. It has also happened to me and all my friends. I would imagine trey arch will do something about it soon

cwruck

OP: I think the way how it shows your rank was changed, there has been many complaing about this. I think it is a 3arc method to make sure players do not just try to rest on their laurels of the last season best and use it as bragging; but instead have to conitnue playing and figting to maintain that rating each new season.

trialstardragon Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

but theres no way though bro ive got ppl that have been platinum or master all seasons and in gold and lower so i dont think thats what it is

xAiimzProdigyx

in reply to trialstardragon

It's possible, but if that were the case then they should change the "League Best" title on the playercard because your last season's end result doesn't reflect your League best result

ab36

right but then why before this season's end was my rank 171 platinum? wouldnt it have gone up if that theory truly was the case though?

xAiimzProdigyx

i find it quite insulting that you think gold is bad... gold is a great rank... not as good as platinum and master its pretty good

xKsKxTitan

in reply to xKsKxTitan

sorry that i insulted you. im just over that lvl i know that sounds like mad cocky but i mean where im at i just poop on gold with my team :/ sorry again though i just dont want people looking at me and my stats rockin that 2.11 kd 9th prestige and saying hes in gold he sucks u know?

xAiimzProdigyx

yeah i see where you coming from

xKsKxTitan

Studios