Are the season pass and elite dlc the same thing?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Are the season pass and elite dlc the same thing?

I am curious because I don't want to spend $50 on Elite again because it is recurring and then have to spend another $50 on the season pass for the DLC. I really only want the DLC, I don't care about any of the other stuff.

vgandhi
6 REPLIES

Re: Are the season pass and elite dlc the same thi...

in reply to vgandhi

vgandhi wrote:

I am curious because I don't want to spend $50 on Elite again because it is recurring and then have to spend another $50 on the season pass for the DLC. I really only want the DLC, I don't care about any of the other stuff.

Elite will be free

Elite is NOT tied to dlc

Dlc can be bought in advance with a season pass for a slight dicount or as we used to buy it as one pack every few months

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

So do you think I should cancel my Elite subscription? It says on my xbox that it will charge me $49.99 in December.

vgandhi

in reply to vgandhi

vgandhi wrote:

So do you think I should cancel my Elite subscription? It says on my xbox that it will charge me $49.99 in December.

erm yes 100% yes,

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to vgandhi

Elite will not offer free DLC this time around. The season pass will be doing that.

WARzH311ion

in reply to WARzH311ion

so it looks like i need to go  get my money back on elite at gamestop then if elite is free  and have to pay for the DlC. so the seasonpass is the  mappacks free when baught or is that  a discount and still have to pay for the season pass and pay for the dlc at a lower rate
?

Negroassassin69
Highlighted

in reply to Negroassassin69

Season pass is all DLC related. I just canceled my Elite subscription and I won't renwe it unless premium has something that is worth my $50.

vgandhi

Studios