Anti-camping tactics?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Anti-camping tactics?

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

What I would do is this: I kill the camper, take his spot, He comes back to get in his spot again, I kill him....again.

Then I move on.

acm2010

in reply to acm2010

Ha ha! Sometimes I camp, sometimes I rush. Guess I'm part time trash.

Restore_Hardcore

Normally I would use flashbangs so the can't see the C4 being thrown. I don't ever use frags or stickys because they can hear them and move just outside of the kill radius and throws me off as to where they are exactly.

acm2010
Highlighted

in reply to acm2010

I love hunting good campers, most satisfying kills especially if they got me a few times. The truth is I enjoy all styles but staying alive is my specialty. I'm not one of those guys who goes 25-25, I prefer to finish 13-5 (tdm).

Restore_Hardcore

nicedrewishfela mentioned another good strategy against campers.  Get the lead and then out camp them.  It makes for a somewhat boring game, but if the enemy campers want to catch up, they have to go out hunting.  A camper wants people to rage and run at them constantly.  It makes for easy kills.  The bane of a camper is a team who communicates well and thinks before rushing headlong in.

Zorro1267

in reply to Zorro1267

That is a good strategy, that would get me out of my dark corner.

Restore_Hardcore

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

suicidel tendencies.. shoot first ask questions later. HAHAHAA!!!    don't be haters because you people are getting capped half a mile off from the wizard eating drone with a golden gun.  can't we just all get along.

thoughtcrimina

in reply to TurbanNoggin

I got a good revenge kill on a camper yesterday. He was camping by the train on magma, and shot me in the back as I rounded the corner. I went back to get him, ended up crossing paths with another enemy in front of him, and he got me again while I was reloading.

I went back thinking there was no way this guy would stay there now that I knew where he was, but sure enough he was still there. I rounded the corner and took him out before he even knew I was coming. Felt good.

I have no problem with camping. Usually I just make it my goal to kill them.

Schoat333

Studios