Anti-camping tactics?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Anti-camping tactics?

in reply to TurbanNoggin

When it comes to lethals and tacticals. I would use flashbangs to blind them, and throw C4 to kill them. C4 will not be seen since they're blind, and C4 can not be heard when thrown. That is what I would use. Of course in my opinion C4 has a bigger blast/kill radius than the semtax or frag grenade.

acm2010

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Yeah, I learned about that balcony trick the hard way.  I had both doors covered and thought it wasn't possible for someone to get up to the balcony because I had tried to get up there myself once and couldn't. (probably didn't try hard enough, or perhaps dexterity is a necessary perk)  Imagine my surprise when someone comes down the stairs and shoots me.

Another person surprised me on Yemen once too.  Apparently it is possible to get up to the balcony in the market place.  I thought the only ways into the room were either up the stairs or straight in the front door.  Not true apparently.  I still haven't figured out how the person got to the balcony, but I know I got shot in the back 

Zorro1267

in reply to TurbanNoggin

Don't become a real soldier then.  Real soldiers don't recklessly charge in to battle when camping and waiting for the enemy would be a better strategy.  Too many people think that campers are cowards, when in fact, in real life, it could mean the difference between life and death.  You don't get multiple lives in real combat.   It pays to be cautious and play smart.  I think people who hate campers hate being outsmarted.

Zorro1267
Highlighted

in reply to Zorro1267

Oh my god. Did you seriously just compare the game to real life in order to justify a tactic?

If that were the case you aught as well justify hacking/modding because (in real life) you need literally every edge you can possibly get because you only have one life.

Really, that argument isn't valid. "Shouln't be a soldier", as if I'm incapable of drawing a line between Xbox and life.

TurbanNoggin

in reply to TurbanNoggin

So you want someone out in the open so they're easy kills?

Restore_Hardcore

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

(Straw man fallacy)

You're twisting my words.

I'm talking about the people who hide in corners. Waiting for prey to come by.

TurbanNoggin

in reply to TurbanNoggin

It's your fault. You didn't checked your corner and so you got killed. You shouldn't be reckless.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to TurbanNoggin

That's how cats hunt. Meow :-)

Restore_Hardcore

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Exactly! You run around the map until you bump into an enemy and hope you win the gun fight. Now that's how the game should be played. 

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

People hate campers cause they get killed by them. I don't care how I die, if it's legit, it's legit, I don't call them trash just cause they got me.

Restore_Hardcore

Studios