Black Ops II Xbox 360

Animation patches

How come that patched animation glitches and the invisible riot shield and the death machine swap they did no harm to people and it made people happy I think they should un patch it because it would make me and lots of other people happy                                      

grim94
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Animation patches

in reply to trialstardragon
Solution

You (and a few others on this forum) tend to use absolute terms like "never" too much. If one might see the power of a weapon (and whether it's OP or UP) as being subjective, you wouldn't be able to say there "never" was an OP weapon in this game. And if it's objective, then the dual KAP-40s were pretty close to being OP if anything in this game ever was. From someone whose used the FAL w/ Select Fire extensively prior to the patch, I could see why some people thought it was OP because it didn't recoil much at all.

There's a line between wanting players to play the game and not complain (which is what I agree with, because it's annoying seeing people crying about everything), and simply just saying that everything Treyarch did with this game was great and didn't need adjustments. They're not a perfect studio, so their games are bound to have weapons that are a bit OP and a bit UP. Of course the community tends to overreact to any weapon they get killed by, but that doesn't mean that Treyarch made the most balanced game ever and none of its weapons needed tweaks.

ab36
17 REPLIES

in reply to grim94

It takes away from the spirit of the game.

Vrruumm

in reply to Vrruumm

BUt some people just wanna have fun instead of going hard every time I do one people break up in laughter

grim94

in reply to grim94

Not gonna happen. I have plenty of fun playing this game, I don't need to exploit glitches just to have fun.

Thedestoyer

in reply to grim94

There are many other games to just mess around on, GTA4, Minecraft, DayZ, Trouble in Terrorist Town, etc.  If you want to mess around on COD, then go do it in private matches.

Vrruumm

in reply to Vrruumm

WEll I'm sure 50% of people who play just wanna have fun because Ives joined lobbies and people are just either hiding or there just trying to get to the other spawn with out ding and stay there I've seen people just goof around so why patch it

grim94

in reply to grim94

HOW COME THEY PATCH ANIMATIONS BUT WON'T PATCH THE KAP40 OR THE FAL?

moosedy

in reply to moosedy

I hope they never fix them, so people like you keep on crying.

Vrruumm

in reply to moosedy

Because they're fine. I suggest you keep complaining about them. You're letting the world know how underpowered you are.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Wow but they don't patch snipers or knifing that makes a lot of sense it seems they patch good things but not bad things wow

grim94

Studios