After Update Problems

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hey everyone,

After todays update I am have major issues in-game.

1. I am having scorestreak problems where he pulls up the pda but does not allow placement. I can hit a and the action follows through but blind.

2. Several times after a match my system freezes and I have to do a hard reset on my xbox.

3. Last but not least I have noticed my care packages are acting even more crazy and the canisters are also spring bouncing.

I also belive that some games my bullets are rubber and then the next I shoot in the enemies direction and they drop like flies.

I hope they drop a patch that makes changes without breaking things and before tues.

ZWarPig
3 REPLIES 3

Same here mate, I pulled out a lightning strike and just got a blurred pda, sorta funny but we lost an objective because of it as I could not airstrike it.

George551

im having the same problems but im also experiencing lobby issues where it takes me ages to find a lobby just keeps putting me in a lobby of my own where no one ever joins

kingfisherman
Highlighted

2. Several times after a match my system freezes and I have to do a hard reset on my xbox.

this happened to me 3 times last night,once when host migrating,one in the middle of a game and once when entering cod tv and had to reboot my xbox all 3 times.

i wouldnt have minded so much but i was on the good side of lag when it happened on one of the games

trickster_

Studios