AGR Calling Card

Black Ops II Xbox 360

AGR Calling Card

I just played a game and got eight or ten kills with an AGR but I still have O kills on my AGR calling card stats in the barracks.  I have noticed this before with other items, like the sentry gun or stealth chopper.  Does anyone know what the deal is?  I got the AGR from a care package...does that matter?

failure21
12 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: AGR Calling Card

in reply to failure21

I think you have to be controlling the AGR. But I'm not 100% sure... I've had the challenge completed for too long to remember...

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

in reply to failure21

if you get it from a care package and haven't unlocked it in the menu, any kill you get won't count towards the card

grif77775

in reply to failure21

It has to be one of your equipped scorestreaks I'm pretty sure. None of the care package rewards have counted for me.

AHaras

in reply to failure21

Thanks for the thoughts guys.  Much appreciated.

failure21

in reply to failure21

glad to help

grif77775

in reply to failure21

go into the scorestreak menu and make sure you unlock it with a token. kills with locked scorestreaks don't count toward challenges.

Sirveaux

in reply to failure21

Grif is correct. I have never used emp and I have a little progress made. The only way I would have gotten it is a care package. I'm prestige master so its unlocked for me.

AHaras

in reply to failure21

If you want ANY kills/assists to count towards calling cards for scorestreaks they must either be EQUIPPED or UNLOCKED for them to count.

propipe

in reply to propipe

Does that apply even if you get them from a care package?

failure21

Studios