3 Things You Don't Know About The EMP Grenade

Black Ops II Xbox 360

The most over powered tactical that no one has caught onto yet. I have a class JUST FOR using EMP nades', but I do feel that they have too much range and there effect should diminish depending on how close it is to an item. It shouldn't drop a kill streak in one nade' unless it lands VERY close to the kill streak, should take 2 or three. Every other tactical has a diminishing effectiveness radius why not the EMP? And why doesn't the trophy take out the EMP? The EMP has NO counter, everything else does!

Rancherlee

Rancherlee wrote:

The most over powered tactical that no one has caught onto yet. I have a class JUST FOR using EMP nades', but I do feel that they have too much range and there effect should diminish depending on how close it is to an item. It shouldn't drop a kill streak in one nade' unless it lands VERY close to the kill streak, should take 2 or three. Every other tactical has a diminishing effectiveness radius why not the EMP? And why doesn't the trophy take out the EMP? The EMP has NO counter, everything else does!

Hardwired...

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

4) Goes through walls

5) EMPing yourself only lasts for 1 second regardless of perks.

6) No matter how high a hunter killer is, if it is above the radius of an EMP grenade it will destroy it.

superbob

7) Hardwired negates the jamming effects of an EMP grenade. (Just thought I'd throw that in)

y260

Fantastic video! Great production value. Great info! I am subscribing the hell out of your channel.

ProfessorPants1

My compliments y260. I rarely watch vids in the forum as the quality, information content and commentary are generally poor, excluding of course a couple of notable exceptions.

I watched your vid simply because the title was an excellent hook providing the promise of some new knowledge.

I was delighted to then;

- hear excellent and helpful content.

- see first class production values including editing, pacing, graphic transitions and framing.

- enjoy a professional and well voiced no hype commentary.

For what it's worth I will sub and tweet and Facebook to my friends and followers. I am looking forward to checking my daily feeds for your latest stuff.

Most impressive, merry Xmas to you and yours

gallp

gallp13

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

y260

Oooo.... Great tip on zombie grief. I would have never thought to use it like that!

Jimmienoman

I think your tac nade larglely depends on the gametype you play. For HC CTF, its godly. Most over powered nade in the game, by a landslide.

xmrythem

i managed to kill myself yesterday with my own EMP grenade... slightly embarassing :/

su9arat1

Studios