zombies moderator sux

Black Ops II Wii-U

to rich :'D

IFirebombCopZ

Someone needs a little bit more education on how COD works.  There are ZERO online moderators on the servers.  COD uses a peer-peer connection.  Look it up and it will give you some useful information so you don't sound so ignorant. 

wridtrvlr

Yeah, I hope this guy doesn't think COD has people who decide who you join up with. It's all an automated peer-to-peer random connection...there are not people who connect you to public lobby randoms. Do you know how many people they would have to employ just to connect me to you? Doesn't work that way buddy.

PeterPanzer9031

You mean there isn't a 50's style operator linking every squeaky voice and box lover?

Aquire a friends list of zombie players and you will no longer have problems getting a good match. Randoms are for people not serious about the game, with the occasional bored pro.

Tattoo247

just read the end of your post, don't bitch about getting the maps late when YOU GO TO YOUTUBE AND LOOK UP VIDEOS. you don't need to and just avoid the forums or any posts on the new maps when they come out.

We pay for xbox live, therefore Microsoft has money to pay gaming companies money to get exclusive or early content for games that are on other consoles to have an up on competition. its life its been this way so what's the point of complaining now.

Just look at it this way you get the maps after the big glitches (sadly not all) get fixed.

IFirebombCopZ

What?....

I was just thinking last night on solo Die Rise that the max ammo rounds were too easy...

Tattoo247

Studios