zombies moderator sux

Black Ops II Wii-U

i m really upset about this zombies moderator cause he puts me everyday in the lobbys only with noobs, quiters, or cheaters. sometimes when i got jugg  i get killed by a zombie in mob of the dead and my screen doesnt flash until it becomes red, they just send me 2 afterlife,

why 2 wardens in one round??, why the warden stay in alcatraz locking everything when everybody is in the golden gate?,

too much novas in die rise only for one person it should be equal for everyone, and i am  sorry but every easter egg that i complete or someone discovers in the maps are just horribles, pathetic creativity for treyarch team,

the guns are a complete crap because in bo1 u were available to have at least 4 assult rifles and more perks, in tranzit i just get bored with those unique perks, sorry but the maps are boring includes alcatraz.

zombies are just dissapointing me.

And why ps3 users have to wait to much time to get a new map pack, its unfair. i think they should give us the maps  2 weeks later than the xbox users. cause we dont enjoy the maps when someone plays and upload a video in youtube before right??

NikkoLas24
25 REPLIES 25

theatriks

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Seriously, don't blame the game because you aren't good at it.

I have a 126 on Tranzit, 114 on Die Rise, 155 on MOTD (#2 highest legit recorded round on the boards) and I set the WR on friday with a 116 on Buried and am presently in a game to reset it again.

I am a legit player and don't glitch and I love BO2, so stop your compaining and maybe practice more.

in2itScott

i m a bad player and i have skull with shotguns since december 2012?? i have 200.000 zombie kills and 200 downs. 2.0 kill death ratio,  ok dude u are just the best jajajaja.....

NikkoLas24

sorry but a person knows well his skills, and sorry friend but i m not bad in zombies my prestige is skulls and shotguns with blue eyes until the game cames out on november., but i really wish to have good games with people who don t leave games just because he died and i have ps3 so i cant play new maps until they comes out.

NikkoLas24

I have a 126 on Tranzit, 114 on Die Rise, 155 on MOTD (#2 highest legit recorded round on the boards) and I set the WR on friday with a 116 on Buried and am presently in a game to reset it again.

Just because you can get to high rounds does not mean the game is not broken. I could easily get to the same rounds as yourself if I put the time into it, but I myself am the first to admit that public lobbies are a disgrace, and the garbage engine they use to make the game is the most bug ridden one out there.

Sound issues, server issues, glitches, bugs... you name it, this game suffers from it. The engine dates back to 2005. The same time period that Valve were using their own Source engine for HL2. That engine was shown up when they brought out HL2 Ep2, which looked terrible when compared to games that came out at the same time, yet Treyarch and Infinity Ward continued to use the same engine today, because Activision is soooooo greedy, that it wants a CoD game out every year.

Look at how amazing GTA looks.... graphically, and technically. They can make full use out of the harware available, because they use a new engine that is up to date.

What is even worse, is that the "All new engine" that is supposedly getting used for next gen games, is apparently just an upgraded version of the current IW engine, and NOT an all new one, as they falsly led us to believe.

Oh my...

DeathBringer-Zen

i agree friend

NikkoLas24

Well said and I agree with all the bugs, server issues and glitch issues. Hopefully when they upgrade from 15,000 to 300,000 servers when they release Xbox One the situation will improve with the lag and disconnects.

Also if Activision would implement the suggestion I've been pushing to build a "Stationary Error" into the game that kicks a player if they don't accumulate any Miles Traveled over 10 rounds after round 30-40. This might eliminate most of the glitchers from taking up all Activisions Developer Time so they can actually work on the issues discussed here instead of having to patch all the new glitches people post everyday.

in2itScott

Also if Activision would implement the suggestion I've been pushing to build a "Stationary Error" into the game that kicks a player if they don't accumulate any Miles Traveled over 10 rounds after round 30-40. This might eliminate most of the glitchers from taking up all Activisions Developer Time so they can actually work on the issues discussed here instead of having to patch all the new glitches people post everyday.

Love it. There is absolutely NO excuse for them not to incorporate a feature that kicks a player if he has not moved an in-game inch in more than say... 15 mins?

My fears are that, with them using the same, terrible engine, that we will get some cosmetically pleasing looking zombies for BO3/Whatever its called, but yet, we will suffer from the same gamebreaking issues.

I also doubt the 300,000 MS servers will make a difference. It is the Activision/Treyarch servers we should be worrying about, and in my opinion, we SHOULD still be worried, because I fear we will still be getting the same problems that we are now.

After all... the servers definitely seems worse now than they were during WaW and BO1, and I cannot see how they will change it so dramatically is such a short space of time to accomodate the next gen consoles.

DeathBringer-Zen

I guy can dream ;-)

in2itScott

Studios