Black Ops II Wii-U

Sup.

Any word or info on the intelligence of the zombies?

ie: will you be able to make trains or is this tactic now gone?

Thank everyone

y0ssar1an22
13 REPLIES 13

Pretty sure its the same with a little bit of changes such as allowing zombies to run faster (verruct style) jump higher and ultimatley be more atheletic in later rounds.

ZOMBIESL8ERKILR2

We STILL don't know.  They have only showed Tranzit mode.  Survival could be ENTIRELY different, just the same way each map on BO2 was.  If you want to split hairs you can say that because the A.I. on Tranzit has running zombies, we can Assume that Survival has the same.  By that logic all BO2 Zombies have running zombies because WaW maps had running zombies.

Wait until release for someone else to do what Treyarch should have done.

No, I'm not asking for a FULL reveal.  We are asking for simple A.I. information that WON'T ruing the suspense, just tell us whether or not Zombies will run in Survival mode.  I'm not asking for the ending to Campaign mode just the basics of Survival mode.

dakingofcash
in reply to dakingofcash

why does it matter to you if they can run or walk its not really a big deal to know. you seen them running in the tranzit story mode so use your brain and figure it out

Z-KingxClutch-Z
in reply to Z-KingxClutch-Z

Umm, read post again.  Or continue with faith/hope and Assume that all modes have running zombies.  Let me see for myself.  After all, I thought ALL Zombie modes would have Zombie chars, yet 4z4 doesn't.  Same logic, more dissapointment.

dakingofcash
in reply to dakingofcash

true 8/

Z-KingxClutch-Z

i hope they dont run as fast as the bus when your on foot . that would suck for the ones who want to walk in the corn field like me 8(lol

Z-KingxClutch-Z

I'm pretty sure it you won't have a choice either way.  They haven't shown that the team can split up and take different routes.  MEANING, whatever your team decides...that's what happens.  Everybody rides the bus, or everybody goes on foot.  That way Treyarch only has to program for one scenario instead of multitasking.

They will have FAST running zombies for when the team goes on the bus, and only regular running zombies for teams that go on foot.  No mix and match.  My guess only.  Wait until release, blah blah blah.  We're too lazy to release basic info blah blah blah.

dakingofcash

im sure its same and they wouldnt cut off rape trains

rjowner_playsta

If they dont get rid of "trains" in survival i'm for one will be pissed. keep it short and sweet, like original zombies in WaW, were you had to huddle in a corner with lmgs. it felt real and didnt go for 20 hours! this was such a downer in bops 1, trains make it too easy, boring and fake. having to struggle to survive is essiantally zombies

mr_happy102

Studios