Welcome To Call of Duty: QuickScope Ops 2.

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Welcome To Call of Duty: QuickScope Ops 2.

in reply to like2nap03

I'm missing the point? You don't even know how many kills he actually got sniping since he cherry picked all the clips. He also did it in a ground war setting on a big sniper friendly map against a 9 person team. Of course it's easier to rack up a good deal of kills with anything.

Anyone who honestly thinks quickscoping/sniping is OP or easy is either a bad player or a damn fool. Especially when the snipers in this game aren't even close to being as good as MW3 snipers, and the lack of Ghost Pro make it very difficult to hardscope. No Quickdraw either like MW3.

nintendon_t

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

I'm missing the point? You don't even know how many kills he actually got sniping since he cherry picked all the clips

Good point.  My apologies.  I don't think it's OP.  I think it's more balanced than MW3 Acog quickscoping.  That was a pain.  I'm more worried about the pistol that sniper is carrying than his rifle.

You know why I think people think it's OP?  LAG!  Lag lag lag.  Sniper is a one shot kill.  If you're lagging it's gonna look like you started shooting and couldn't get on target in time because they killed you so fast.  Lag is OP.  Not the sniper.  I'm not lagging nearly as much now and snipers are not an issue...except when I try to take them head-to-head across turbine.

As far as difficulty I say it's "easy" but I'm only comparing it to Wiimote sniping in this game.  Compared to that it's easy. 

like2nap03

in reply to like2nap03

I don't need to imagine, the vast majority of gamers use da. And I didn't realize the score was unimportant, lol. I am so sick of wiimote users bashing da, while playing with a controller you have all complained about for 6 months, wielding it like some sort of sword of justice and superiority over all the lowly da users. Meanwhile half the wiimote users I see run around hip firing shaking their superior controller at the screen as if they are having controlled seizures.

Show me a cod that a 8 year old or their grandmother can't "get kills" in anyway...

BobbyMcGee

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I was saying the score isn't important if the purpose of the video is to show how easy it is to aim.  Cause its not if that was the only goal in the test.  I don't know if it was the only goal of the test, but if it was, then the score doesn't matter.

like2nap03

in reply to BobbyMcGee

And how do you know they are shaking their controller "like they're having a seizure" at the screen? Please don't say you're going by the killcam....or was that just a joke?

like2nap03

in reply to like2nap03

Yeah I am. As far as them not being one bit accurate I know, but when you see a wiimote user in a killcam, with their gun swaying wildly back and forth across the screen (motions only a wiimote will allow) in a hip-fire spray and pray its pretty obvious what is going on. And please dont ask how I know they are using wiimote because you can tell pretty easily.

BobbyMcGee

in reply to nintendon_t

Like I said it doesn't matter if I had an SMG, the HAMR's first ten bullets shoot faster than 4 of the SMGs, and the sniper can quick scope as fast as I can land 4 shots. If I could land all the 4 shots before he shoots then I would kill him. Too bad no one has 100% accuracy.

and Like I said I haven't used Dual Analogs for FPS like in I don't how much time, yet I was able to get easy kills. I mean people went negative with the Mp40 or FAMAS, did that stop them from being cheap and easy weapons? Everytime I was scoping in it felt like something was dragging my aim to the target, and that is the Aim Assist. Maybe there was quickscopers in MW3, but it is not as effective as it is in this game. Also the fact that Wiimote sniping doesn't even get a little Aim Assist.

GermanicMexican

in reply to GermanicMexican

"Maybe there was quickscopers in MW3, but it is not as effective as it is in this game."

You're an idiot.

nintendon_t

in reply to nintendon_t

qscoping was rife in mw3, thats y i decided to learn it. took 10 mins to get used to the timing. point roughly in the direction of target,dnt even ads properly, lift the gun and just before the scope gets to your eye, shoot. insta kill aa lock on...simples. would win gun fights even against dual fmgs. cnt do it on here with mote as very little aa (not that i care) i just wish all scopes, maybe not acogs, had zero aa as the advantage of zooming should be the benefit of scoping. that way qs wouldnt b possible to exploit the aa. although ghost plus sniper should work opposite as in being still keeps you hidden from uav.

RAGEmajichands

in reply to nintendon_t

Why do I even bother with you. Ask the 360 forums. Which quickscoping is worse, 99% will say Black Ops 2. Whats funny is just because I went negative, you think I didn't win most of my gunfights, how do you know many of my deaths weren't from killstreaks, I mean look at the scoreboard and my teammates have horrible scores. Though its part of me to blame since I only showed my kills, and not the whole match.

and the worst is you think is its a balance factor because of the maps are for close quarter combats. Seriously? There is still good sniping spots in the maps, and Black Ops 2 has the most powerful pistols in the whole series. Why can't you use them for close range?

GermanicMexican

Studios