Welcome To Call of Duty: QuickScope Ops 2.

Black Ops II Wii-U

Welcome To Call of Duty: QuickScope Ops 2.

Could QuickScoping be so easy? I even suck with Dual Analogs...

GermanicMexican
43 REPLIES

Re: Welcome To Call of Duty: QuickScope Ops 2.

in reply to GermanicMexican

Nice videoSmiley Happy

Ramsay1999

Your connection is garbage in the ones where you got shot. In your sniping you either Hardscoped(community term) when they were far away or no scoped when they were right in your face.

Your sniping was done with a better connection than the first clips its really kinda obvious.

brawlrevolution

in reply to brawlrevolution

Lag comp ruined me twice once in 0:21 and 1:13. My connection was the same in both games since they were back to back, so nothing lag related changed. In most of my kills my scope wasn't even up for more than 1 second, so I don't see how they are hardscopes.

GermanicMexican

That clip at 1:13 isn't lag comp. You ADS'd while moving with a sniper which caused your shot to be inaccurate. You're supposed to stop moving then ADS.

nintendon_t

in reply to nintendon_t

Why wouldn't it work? In most of those clips, I'm moving and shooting, but a guy I see when I turn over a corner with 3 bars, obviously it won't work.

GermanicMexican

First off, the Ballista is perfectly balanced as a rushing sniper. It trades off a slightly quicker ADS for a very small one hit kill area. If you got quickscoped by a guy using it you got outplayed. Deal with it. Especially when you're rushing with an LMG like a fool.

Second, I love how you edited down that second match to make it seem easy to snipe when you ended up going negative at the end. If you uploaded the full match, I'm sure it would show you getting sprayed down most of the time.

Pure fail.

nintendon_t

in reply to nintendon_t

Even if I ran with an SMG, it wouldn't matter because of how cheap quick scoping is, I berly even have time to shoot before he kills me, if he didn't have any aim assist, he wouldn't have gotten most of those kills. So quick scoping takes very little skill.

Second match, I think thats like the second time I use the gamepad,, yet I was able to quick scope many times very easily. How about someone who has experience with them.

GermanicMexican

Don't have time to shoot? SMGs ADS much quicker than snipers. If you got quickscoped while using an SMG you either had bad aim, slow reaction time, or you tried taking the sniper on at long range. The only weapons in the game that are disadvantaged against a sniper in CQC are the LMGs.

You say it takes no skill yet you got your asswhooped in that match by going negative and losing trying to snipe. You're contradicting yourself. Also what does quickscoping have to do with aim assist? If it was this aim assist exploit that morons think it is then there wouldn't have been any CCP quickscopers on MW3.

nintendon_t

in reply to nintendon_t

You're missing the point as usual.  Either that or you're just ignoring it.  He doesn't use DA, but yet he was able to pick it up and get 21 kills quickscoping.  His score is not important.  He was showing how easy it was to aim and get kills.  Now imagine someone who uses DA on a regular basis and really knows what their doing.  That's the point of the video.  To show how easy it is to quickscope moving targets.  How easy it is to aim and shoot them.  He showed that quite well. 

like2nap03

Studios