1. They'd sell at least one more copy if they released the game on the eshop.
2. Yes, because no one plays local multiplayer. Especially not on the Wii U with its Gamepad.
3. Funny. My Wii U has 2TB of space.
4. And? Then charge an extra $1 to make up for it.
i use the gamepad all the time. its how i play
Why couldn't they just give us a free update with the map packs like they did with nuketown. Sure we're getting them free but its not like it will matter because black ops 2 isn't very popular anymore. Now almost everyone has black ops 3
Hey boys and girls
Here is the reason why we won't get the map packs on Wii U:
1. They sold about 65k BO2 copies for Wii U (not sure, but it's less then 100k) which is not much. So if they make map packs, it will be a low seller.
@2. People in Europe like me, see that there are a low amount of people at our game time, 1000-3000 people @ multiplayer, 50-400 at Zombie. So it would be useless to buy the map pack if you have nobody to play with.
3. The Wii U has only 8gb and 25gb space, and as you might know, a game demo = 1gb+ and a full game can go to 15gb. So a map pack would take alot of space.
4. Nintendo is asking taxes when you buy some in the E-Shop.
I would be glad to buy DLC packs for the Wii U . If 65k copies were sold for the Wii U and everyone bought all 4 map packs , that's $3,900,000 for Activision . They would still make money. Maybe not as much as they would like to make , but money is money .