Please treyarch (about zombie info coming)

Black Ops II Wii-U

Music video?  They boast about how it is the biggest and most expansive Zombies yet and you want a music video?  That's like saying I know karate and I make fake Kung Fu sounds, then you believe I'm a black belt.

Show me what I'm buying...in detail.  You know how magicians trick people, with sleight of hand.  They move faster than we can see, and don't give us time to look over the details.  That's what happened with MP.  They showed the trailer, everyone was pumped.  Then gameplay came around and if you saw it...everyone used hipfire and a laser sight.  BO2 MP is a bust for me.  So now I want to see what Zombies has.

dakingofcash

The multplayer has some features that look badass, farfetched but bad ass im sure it will be fine. As for zombies, I just like you want to know what im getting before I buy it. Zombs is the only reason I am droping the 80bucks they least they could do is show me a gameplay video or something.

Thug4lyfe85

If the MP is a bust for you, I don't know why to think.  I guess you can go play some Battlefield.

Also, you obviously haven't followed zombies much.  Go look on YT and see how many views the Kino Der Toten music video has rceived(which came put after Moon) and how many views the CotD, Shangri-la, and CoDZL trailers got.  I don't think you understand the concept of what a Treyarch music video is.

fatedtitan

You make a good point but as I said before I don't think 3arc want to ruin the anticipation for zombies too much gameplay and we won't be soo excited for zombies, well at least I won't

Foreskin#1986849
Highlighted

something like this would surely whet the kisser!!!

jonthebeserker

Yea definetly that would be awesome!, cause you get a glimpse of the map and you get a little glimpse of the guns. It's like the perfect way to reveal new zombies cause try aren't revealing so much but yet are exciting us with some stuff.

Foreskin#1986849

I watched the clip 3 times today (in work). At this point I am itching to get home for a game!

jonthebeserker

Studios