Please treyarch (about zombie info coming)

Black Ops II Wii-U

Hopefully you guys release a fair amount of information on zombies, unlike the other times where you guys would release about 30 seconds of zombie info/footage. So please treyarch for us loyal fans please give us a fair amount of info Smiley Happy

Btw I think about maybe 1 minute and a half is just about fair what do you guys think?

Foreskin#1986849
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

the more the merrier if you ask me, I think the only thing people will not want to know about is the easter egg(s) solution(s). I am happy for a zombie gamescom!

jonthebeserker

I agree on the easter egg part but as for a gamescom for zombies, umm maybe it will be a little too much it will take the anticipation out of zombies in my opinion. I really liked what they did with the revealing of zombies in black ops 1 when they had the site that showed the zombie menu, that was really cool

Foreskin#1986849

I've been asking for this for the last few months now.  I know they must have SOME footage they can release to us.  DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wridtrvlr

I'm pretty sure next week they will release some info since they have hinted that information is coming soon so wouldn't be surprised to see a video up sometime next week

Foreskin#1986849

A minute and a half?  Try 10 minutes.  They won't do it, but they should.  We got TONS of info on MP, so why not Zombies?  They showed us the gameplay footage althroughout Gamescom.  Why not do something similar.  After all, they touted Zombies long before MP.

Treyarch backwards thinks...

Release teaser info on Zombies, then release MP trailer, then gameplay...then leave Zombie fans in the dark until changes CAN'T be made.  Hmmmm...

dakingofcash

It makes business sense for 3arc to first attract the masses (e.g. campaign, multiplayer) and then work on the more niche players (e.g. zombies)

hello32

Haha, you think Zombies is a niche.  Of course it isn't.  Zombies are the biggest thing to Treyarch.  That's why so many fans are frustrated about it.

Campaign attracts the masses?  Since when?

If Zombies resemble BO2 MP then we are all DOOMED!  Let me get my laser sight and hip fire the whole game.  Waka waka!

dakingofcash

By masses I was referring to the more casual players who need more convincing then your more niche or hardcore fans to buy the game.

Zombies just based on player number compared to MP makes it a niche

hello32

Ten minutes?  Let's just have them do a walk through of the map!  No thanks.  Talk about no fun on launch.

They should release a music video trailer like the WaW and Kino trailers.  That's satisfy me.  But I'm sure they'll give info on all the different modes.

fatedtitan

Studios