I'm not saying I told ya so...

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: I'm not saying I told ya so...

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

Haha. how am I attacking and freaking out. You're the one demanding proof. You're so high strung! Would you like me to come over and give you a back message?

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

I am demanding proof that you made the theory that the Knight Templar zombie eyes are purple.

Now, I am not denying that they are (why would I? lol) I am simply asking for the forum that you said you made where you said that the Knight Templar eyes were going to be purple.

And me asking for proof doesn't mean that I am angry. And why would you get that impression?

TeamKillerMAC

Never said you were angry just that you were way over reacting to this like it's some puzzle I claim to have figured out. I did not say anything about templar zombies in thread I posted. The thread was a discusion pertaining to the possibilities of the eye color due to who would be controlling them. Purple was my theory because of the original zombies I assume would have been turned by the element 115 which in game appears to be purple. The reason for stating the templar zombies in this thread is because I noticed that in the cinematic trailer only the templar zombies seem to have these eyes while the soldier zombies eye are normal. I mentioned that because I know how people can get on here about stupid shit (ex. TeamKillerMAC) I was trying to keep it comprehendable and dumb ass proof but I suppose I failed.

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

How am I overreacting for asking evidence?

You're confusing the hell out of me.

"I did not say anything about templar zombies in this thread I posted"

Really?

OP,

"But I told ya!....the Templar Zombies eyes in the video are purple!"

So that statement alone led me to think that 1. you said this before a few backs and is now bragging about it or 2. you're late.

"This thread was a discussion pertaining to the possibilities of the eye color due to who would would be controlling them."

No it wasn't.

And even this was a discussion and about your theories of is controlling who and what then you did a terrible job at explaining it in your OP.

Sorry, but don't call me stupid if you cannot explain the first time.

TeamKillerMAC

I did not post anything in my original post about eyes pertaining to templar zombies. I know i mentioned them in the current thread. I'm not trying to deny the obvious dude. lol dude you're just trying to fuck with me. I appreciate the attention babe.

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

Okay, I am now full convinced you're trolling me.

I'm done.

TeamKillerMAC

I don't understand how I'm trolling you. please elaborate good sir.

Zombich1313

I posted a thread about the eyes a few weeks back...

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Thanks.

TeamKillerMAC

Studios