I'm not saying I told ya so...

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: I'm not saying I told ya so...

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

Why are you a douche. shit I thought I was bored

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

That was mean sir. I thought we were going to have "who can be late the most" contest.

TeamKillerMAC

I did not claim this today. a few weeks back I posted a thread about this. so yeah I've seen the video. thats the whole reason I posted this. Shit nigga you just jealous!!

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

Care to show me the post?

Hell, even if you did say this a few weeks ago, was it really necessary to make a post saying you're right about something so dumb like the color of the eyes of the Knights Templar zombie eyes?

You're bragging over something stupid.

TeamKillerMAC

I'm not braging I'm just simply sitting in my house stoned and posted some funny shit bout zombies eyes that I did happen to be right about. and no I do not feel the need to prove this to you since neither of us care too much. If in certain case you do care enough however, you're more than welcome to search for it yourself. I'm sure it'll be there. As for me I've got another bowl to smoke. I'll be back.

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

So, you're going to claim you were right about the eyes but yet you don't want provide the evidence?

Sorry, I just don't believe things, I must have it be proven.

I smell something fishy.

TeamKillerMAC

I've seen you post that same thing so many times haha " something smells fishy" chill out dude I'm not a "troll". It's not like I'm claiming to have known the eyes were going to be purple. I'm not PTG or whatever. I just stated it in a thread as a possibility. Calm your tits.

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

"It's not like I'm claiming to have known the eyes were going to be purple"

Uhh what? You just did that.

Here,

"I posted a thread about the eyes a fews back... "

So now you're denying? Is that what happens when you're stone? You have no idea what you're talking about or doing?

TeamKillerMAC

No you clearly do not understand what I was saying. I'm sorry if english isn't your first language but what I meant was that I am not claiming to have some sort of leaked information or something. You are looking way too into this. You are probably used to sitting for hours on end watching and listiening to slowed down gameplay and video footage looking for any tidbit of info so when some states something as simple as a theory that happend to be true on eye color then you go ape shit about it. How many times have you watched the new video now trying to find shit?  It's not a real big deal the only reason I keep replying is because you keep trying to attack me. I'm not on here to fuck with people you're just freaking out. and If you don't know what happens when you are stoned then you obviously don't smoke and considering the comments you've been posting maybe you should take a puff or two...

Zombich1313

in reply to Zombich1313

If anyone here is freaking out is you.

If anyone here is attacking anyone personally it is you.

This entire (well for the most part) was me being sarcastic and you're doing a GREAT job at assuming crap about me.

And you're right, I have never been stoned or smoke anything before because I don't plan on doing it at any point in my life. I live the Straight Edge lifestyle.

BTW, me not understanding what you're saying has nothing to do with English being my first language.

TeamKillerMAC

Studios