How many nav cards do you have in your inventory?

Black Ops II Wii-U

How many nav cards do you have in your inventory?

Was playing some tranzit today and noticed i had 2, this has happened before, but we were with 4 players in the game.

Is this a glitch or am i imagening things?

If there are more nav cards in the inventory, perhaps one of them is the correct one?

Edit: When i look in theater mode i can see all 4 players have 2 nav cards -.-'

Perhaps one of them hadn't played solo and picked up the navcard hence why i had 2?

Dead end i guess

Clark-Kent
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How many nav cards do you have in your invento...

in reply to Clark-Kent

Would have taken picture, It seems I'm always the one wiht the nav card, I figured it was to be used when you do tower of babel, under the power lines, in the corn field.

TheScene

in reply to TheScene

Can take a screenshot of the theater mode. Would work better if u guys could look urself

Lmk if u guys want me to take a screenshot.

edit: as i said though, in theater mode i'm always able to see the 2 navcards, no matter what character i choose.

One of them is my friend and he had mentioned sometimes that he 2 had more then one navcard.

Clark-Kent

in reply to Clark-Kent

You only have 1 navcard. One other person also has one. It's not that you have two, it's that you + another person have one. The navcard symbol is next to their points, it's their navcard not yours.

ZOMBIE_LUVER_93

in reply to ZOMBIE_LUVER_93

I play with the same 4 people all the time and we all have found the nav card. Thing is when you play the game it sometimes will only show 1 or 2 cards in play, Yet as people go down or get revived the person that went down will now have a card pop up by his/her points. Not sure how or why this works like this I personally find it a little odd..

DodgeD1pDuckD1v

in reply to DodgeD1pDuckD1v

Well I have played tranzit where all four of us spawn 1st round with all 4 nav cards.

HappyChillmore

in reply to DodgeD1pDuckD1v

It's a glitch that's been known about for a while....If your playing a game where someone has a navcard and you don't all you need to do is die (fade away) and when you respawn you'll have a navcard. The navcard also won't carry on to your next game...

fullmetalcheat

Studios