Black Ops II Wii-U

in reply to Bloodraye19

Nope incorrect.

In Borderlands 2 they offered the mechromancer pack as a preorder bonus.  They also offer a season pass with 4 DLC contents.  The mechromancer pack was not a part of the Season pass.  Instead it was a $10 dlc. available for all outside of the season pass content.

If they made nuketown zombies be something like this, us HE owners would not be upset.  It's the fact that we end up paying for the same content twice that frustrates us.

They need to make it like they did with the WaW maps.  Somehow, not charge us for that DLC if we have the season pass.  (Discount to the pass or something)

Malcow12
in reply to HeavyMetal241

Totally agree i ordered the hardened edition for zombies, now they tell us if you buy the season pass you will get nuketown zombies. Im sorry but i am outraged that is the most sly back handed move i have seen.

Bloodraye19 is an idiot he clearly dont get why people are pissed he is probably one of these people who spends mummys money so has no concept of cost.

josh1073

it aint cool but every game that comes with pre order maps gets them released as public DLC at some point so everyone can play. It doesn't bother me though just means more people to play on the maps with

codplayer85
in reply to codplayer85

I agree (at some point) black ops remasted waw maps was public a year after the game came out. what treyarch has done is very back handed they leave this info quiet until launch bearing in mind that all copys ordered online have been sent and money taken. They made it public that hardened and carepackage would get nuketown zombies,

then when the copys have been sent from the warehouse from were you got it treyarch at release decide oh yeah if you buy the season pass you get nuketown zombies free. It was very very sly and uncalled for. Moments like this i feell a little less bad about iso sites.

josh1073

It's funny how you insult someone over the internet when you don't know a single thing about them. I have my own money dude. so calm your tits

Bloodraye19
in reply to Bloodraye19

"In my opinion, everyone here complaining about this with the season pass are idiots." Funny i could say the same thing to you, the phrase practice what you preach comes to mind.

josh1073

Unlike you I didn't go directly insulting someone. There's a difference between talking about people in general and specifically referring to someone

Bloodraye19
in reply to Bloodraye19

No you didn't just insult one person you insulted everyone, like you said everyone complaining about this pass are idiots. You insulted everyone who is outraged with this i simply gave you your own medicine and you dont like it.

josh1073

Now you see how ppl who bought elite feel giving it up for free that's like everybody buying the game then one month later  giving  every edition of the game free

greenking24
in reply to greenking24

The difference between elite and this elite maybe free but the dlc you dont get free just the movie slots.

josh1073

Studios