Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Game Is A Joke.

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to brawlrevolution

NOW THAT'S SOME FUNNY STUFF BRO. Built ground up for the Wii? Nice joke there......oh wait, you were being serious. CoD for Wii was ported over, and downgraded. Games that are actually built up for the wii look and feel better. Super Mario Galaxy looks better than a lot of PS3 and 360 games, and the fact that I can now play it in upscaled 1080p.......it looks ever better!

Padiego
Likes: 810
Posts: 3032

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to Padiego

You may be right but then you may not be, since all first party titles look amazing on their consoles.

Proper comparison would be Super Mario Galaxy 2 vs. Uncharted 3. Most polished games for Wii and PS3 IMO. This is third party.

All wii ports had lag shooting except BO1. Why is that? It was built from the ground up. Still a port but from the ground up to make sure everything worked just as it should. All MW3 was was the same game downgraded and adding wiimote. That's it.

brawlrevolution
Likes: 7
Posts: 140

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to brawlrevolution

brawlrevolution wrote:

You may be right but then you may not be, since all first party titles look amazing on their consoles.

He is right.  Wii version was just a port with downgraded graphics.  It's a fact. 

like2nap03
Likes: 490
Posts: 4011

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to like2nap03

A port is not built from the ground up. A port is a port. Copy and paste and sometimes some adjustments are made. Built from the ground up....that would just be an exclusive. If MW3 was built from the ground up, why did it have lag shooting(at launch, it was fixed two weeks later)? Why was lag shooting worse in reflex than WAW? Why is the sky blue?

Just throwing this out there for the lulz because I can, Skyward Sword pretty much forced the Wii to do things it couldn't do. Kind of like Donkey Kong Country for SNES.

Padiego
Likes: 810
Posts: 3032

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

A port is not built from the ground up. A port is a port. Copy and paste and sometimes some adjustments are made. Built from the ground up....that would just be an exclusive. If MW3 was built from the ground up, why did it have lag shooting(at launch, it was fixed two weeks later)? Why was lag shooting worse in reflex than WAW? Why is the sky blue?

Just throwing this out there for the lulz because I can, Skyward Sword pretty much forced the Wii to do things it couldn't do. Kind of like Donkey Kong Country for SNES.

I know this.  I'm assuming you meant to reply to the other guy.  I was replying to his reply to you and backing up that the Wii version was a port.

like2nap03
Likes: 490
Posts: 4011
Highlighted

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

Padiego wrote:

A port is not built from the ground up. A port is a port. Copy and paste and sometimes some adjustments are made. Built from the ground up....that would just be an exclusive. If MW3 was built from the ground up, why did it have lag shooting(at launch, it was fixed two weeks later)? Why was lag shooting worse in reflex than WAW? Why is the sky blue?

Just throwing this out there for the lulz because I can, Skyward Sword pretty much forced the Wii to do things it couldn't do. Kind of like Donkey Kong Country for SNES.

I know this.  I'm assuming you meant to reply to the other guy.  I was replying to his reply to you and backing up that the Wii version was a port.

this is gettin close to a postception.

Elite King
Likes: 321
Posts: 8242

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to MadeInBeats

The AA on DA on BO2 is too strong, I agree. But it WORKS AGAINST YOU. It's so strong, it pulls off target to track someone behind a wall and you end up getting killed. Nerf aim assist so them DA users won't have to suffer anymore I think we should all take this approach and maybe we shall achieve our goal.

Padiego
Likes: 810
Posts: 3032

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to MadeInBeats

Also this word "faker" when you also are a faker.  If you won't no AA go play PC. That's more precise than wiimote.

Connections? That's your own fault (I can understand if it makes you play with Americans and you're in the UK)

I barely drop below a 4bar.

brawlrevolution
Likes: 7
Posts: 140

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to brawlrevolution

So its my fault because I have a 35mb connection and I have 4 bars?


GermanicMexican
Likes: 90
Posts: 565

Re: Dear Devs: Aim Assist = Fake Gamer ... This Ga...

in reply to brawlrevolution

brawlrevolution wrote:

Connections? That's your own fault

Best joke i've seen here for ages. Know anymore??

pauly02
Likes: 106
Posts: 727

Studios