-----Bus Driver Uncovered-----

Black Ops II Wii-U

Well as you see the newly uploaded pictures from 3arc developers on their facebook page, you can actually see the driver is a MECHANICAL ZOMBIE LOL. I also noticed that the bus drivers eyes were white, not BLUE, there were also several other zombies that had white eyes, but damn the zombies with blue eyes seem more AGGRESSIVE.

The second picture was a close up of a zombie and I think that there's a Perk of somekind right on top of his head, on the top stairs. The map seem to have lot's of lightning characteristics going on, very suspicious, lol

Tell me what you thought of the picture, thanks.

Quantum_Fuz1on
14 REPLIES 14

i noticed that a few minutes ago lol

TwinTex

I have to agree with the other people saying it's a robot or some sort of A.I. I watched the video and the drive did not move at all. Very statue like, non like a fleshy human or zombie. Also turn your volume up when he speaks. His voice sounds like it has a buzz, which you generally hear from electronics. He sounds very much like a robot to me or an automaton. Definetly not human or zombie.

xMisfitxx

I'm sorry xMisfitxx but it sounds like you haven't actually looked at the picture which shows the bus driver, you can clearly see that he is not a "Robot" but looks similar to the Zombies but with more human looks than the others.

Dannyboy2541

it is a robot lol can u not tell by looking at its face and eyes they glow bright white as if powered by something and the voice when it speaks if that does certainly isnt human its autonomous its not human zombies would be attacking it otherwise lol

dannyfrog2011

i wonder why some zombies have white eyes ? the blue eyed ones are probably fast or something or more powerful, i dont know

TwinTex

they are blue because of the easter egg on moon samantha is now in richtofens body and richtofen ends up in her body i think thats why they look that way with blue eyes lol.

dannyfrog2011

Yeah frog's right, their eyes turn blue after you do the EE on Moon which Richtofens switches with Sam, and takes control of the zombies.

xMisfitxx

frog and misfit are right it's a robot, Syndicate just uploaded a video on a theory he had about the screenshots and when he zoomed into the driver just to say he looked cool you can see clearly that he has metal around his eyes

at 5:02 and 7:27 you can clearly make out that he is a robot not a zombie, for people that think he is a zombie please watch and you will see he is not a zombie and I never post links to video's so I'm not just trying to get views for a video this is just so people will stop thinking he is a zombie and like Syndicate needs help getting views

stylez726

bus driver could be a melted deformed robot,   if it was a zombie then why would..

1 why would you get on the bus

2 why would the zombies try to get in to the bus

3 if it is a zombie and you kill it , can the bus still be driven?

just my thoughts..

clarkygtr

Studios