Black ops III with or without wiimote

Black Ops II Wii-U

Activision decided to bring BO3 to the PS3 and Xbox360 as well but without the campaign i.e. only with multiplayer and zombies. I wish they did the same for WII-U.

Last year I moved to PS3 with wiimote (via the titan one dongle) when advanced warfare came out (the first title that did not make it to the wiiu). For me that AW game was 100% rubbish (flipping kangaroo jumping "soldiers" everywhere).

I moved to the older versions of COD (ghosts,  bo2, mw3, bo, mw2) and it was a delight to see the graphics and the number of players online (even with the old titles that I played for many many days on the wii and wiiu).

I miss the wii crowd (ofc, their 'rivals' and regulars on TDM HC)    those were the days

I am looking forward to BO3 (seems decent to me except for the spiderman wall climbing)

and hope to see you all again on PS3 with or without the wiimote.

OFC-Giorgio_1967
7 REPLIES 7

Thanks for the link.  Now just got to talk the wife into letting me have it.  ::sigh:: Better get her some icecream or something.

like2nap03

Oh yeah.  The link was in the other thread.

like2nap03

OFC-Giorgio wrote:

I miss the wii crowd (ofc, their 'rivals' and regulars on TDM HC)    those were the days

I miss one or two OFC, but you're not one of them lol

paulywarp7

Pauly I still miss you like you must miss Lo and La

AW was a piece of futuristic sierra hotel india tango but BO3 is a pretty good game!

The wall climbing is not a nuisance at all, unlike the jumping kangaroos in AW.

I moved to PS4 and wiimote my socks off

OFC-Giorgio_1967

I updated the wiimote cod script so it supports both alpha (shaking nunchuc for reload and minus button for tactical grenades) and bravo (minus button for reload and twisting and plus button for tactical grenades) settings.

OFC-Giorgio_1967

OFC-Giorgio wrote:

Pauly I still miss you like you must miss Lo and La

I sort of miss Lola, but she lost the plot big time, no kidding. We haven't spoke for nearly 2 years.

paulywarp7
Highlighted

BO4 is coming out so for all the wiimoters out there:

You can use the wiimote on PS3, PS4, XBOX360 and XBOX1
with the titan one or titan two converter stick from consoletuner.com

or version 3 of the cronusmax converter stick  https://cronusmax.com/

Happy wiimoting!

OFC-Giorgio_1967

Studios