Black Ops 2 DLC for the Wii U......

Black Ops II Wii-U

Hehe, your whole theory is wrong. Ubisoft released dlc for THREE games a few weeks ago. Yes, actual add on content that you pay for. Im talking about AC3, a "hardcore" game, marvel avengers and just dance 4. Not only that, but ubisoft has confirmed that it will continue to release DLC for ac3 wii u, specially the tyranny of king washington. Not only that, but one of the three dlcs for ac3 is for ac3 online mp, which hardly anyone ever plays.

Padiego

I wasn't talking about ubisoft. They aren't activision or treyarch. This is about Call of Duty Black Ops 2 @.@ ....Trolls..... lol XD

FrostByte57

I wasn't talking about ubisoft. They aren't activision or treyarch. This is about Call of Duty Black Ops 2 @.@ ....Trolls..... lol XD

FrostByte57

I dunno...i think that this time, Treyarch actually has a good reason not to release DLC for this platform. It's all about profit- Im not saying they're selfish, but it's similar to the reason that Crysis 3 isnt getting released on the Wii U. It's all about the business drive. Companies need money to run. The Crysis 3 devs said that although CryEngine3 runs "beautifully" on Wii U, the playerbase is way to small and they wont be getting any profit. Similarily, the Wii U can handle DLC, but not enough people have the console let alone the game. But, thats just me, i might get flamed for this..

BlackMetroid95

yeah , i heard the devs wanted to port crysis 3 to wii u but EA never talked to nintendo about it. Bummer, i hated crysis but i kind of liked crysis 2.

Padiego

They don't make profit if they DON'T release. It's digital content NOT physical -_-

BCCSinCARA

The work they put into making the game run on the U and the work to correct any issues after release is physical. As far as investment in materials, you're correct...but there is still an ROI to attain.

M4GNUM

I seem to recall a presentation with an Activision rep stating, and I'm paraphrasing here but 'finally the full Call of Duty experience on a Nintendo platform.' and at this point that's a promise that has been broken. Oh, and a lot of us pre-ordered, and we got nothing. I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't think we'd get all the DLC as well. There's no reason for the platform to not be treated equally. That being said, all I'd like from them is to address it. Be it good or bad news, it needs to be addressed officially, and soon. All these DLC questions and discussions are clogging up not only these forums, but %90 of the miiverse community as well and it's becoming a problem.

one_of_ten

That has been a point that I made when I first posted on these forums and nobody else had watched that vid...somehow. And how long did the game take you to beat my 4 player tranzit record? MAsonic, voccio, rayland prince and I played from 545pm till 2am to set that, good job overtaking it, minus glitchers you guys are first now.

BobbyMcGee

Who knows if we will ever get DLC. I still love the game though.

yodagamer

Studios