Black Ops 2 DLC for the Wii U......

Black Ops II Wii-U

I HAVE BEEN MESSAGING YOU GUYS FROM THE BEGINING IN REGARDS TO THE WII U VERSION NOT GETTING THE FULL CONTENT THAT THE OTHER VERSIONS GOT.  YOUR COMPANY SOLD US A BAD PRODUCT AND SHOULD REFUN EVERYONE THERE MONEY OR  SEND EVERY ONE A FREE COPY OF THERE CHOICE WHO HAVE REGISTERED THERE WII U VERSION WITH UR COMPANY.  TIRED OF WAITING TRUSTED IN YOUR COMPANNY AND NOW ITS JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS A BUNCH OF LIARS AND SCAMMERS.  I EVEN WANTED COPERATE TO CALL ME AND I GET THE RUNAROUND.  I HOPE SOMEONE PUTS A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT SO I CAN BE THE FIRST TO SIGHN UP.

BLESSVAN

Dude I'm probably speaking for everyone who is with nintedo and play cod, and we have been excluded from the real experience of cod and stuff like that for example Normal black Ops we didn't get anything no map packs no gunship no chopper gunner no new maps for zombes not even moon so we all got probably disappointed and then we heard mw3 is coming out for the wiiu and we're like oo good new game hopefully we will get the stuff that xbox and ps3 have so we went ahhed and bought the game and the whole time people are glitching people and hacking and spawn trading so people started buying xbox and ps3 and we stay hopping there is a chance we will get downlodable content. But no we still didn't get anything so people started buying xbox and ps3 but I stayed hoping there is still chance but then when I heard wii u was cuming out I knew we were going. To get downlodable content so I pre order the game and no nuketown 2025 and I'm like wtf we didn't get shit again and now probably EVERYBODY that has wiiu cod bi2 is Begging for dlc and map packs and yet again were excluded and buddy think about water you just read beacuz 100k people are asking for downloaded content so please we beg you and also I'm a zombies fan look up. Town survival 4 people I'm rank 3rd in the the world on wiiu and I'm hoping die rise comes out so me and my friends set a new record bye.    By smokedoutsnipes

Zombies_Master9

People act like DLC is a big deal. Trust me when I say it isn't. Right now, ATreyU is doing a great job by constantly communicating with the community, on the forums and on miiverse. Not to mention we get Wii U exclusive double xp weekends. You have to realize.....CoD comes out every year. DLC doesn't really do much, the game gets boring, and the maps are stale after a few days. I'm almost done with this game.....about to go to 7th stige, 2 more guns until diamond ARs. I'll play until may and then just stop. Even if DLC did come out, I wouldn't buy it, simply because I already beat the game to a pulp. $60 for 4 days of playtime I have right now? It's a steal! Games like Twilight Princess gave me 60 hours. A great 60 hours, but alas, the experience is unique only once. On CoD MP.....the experience is different everytime....unless you play groundwar, then it's the same tryhards every lobby . Anyways.....I've played the DLC for MW3 and BO.....it didn't make those games any better, specially MW3. I would like DLC for zombies but I can live without it. You don't speak for the entire CoD Nintendo community when you say we want DLC. Believe it or not, there's people out there like myself who don't really care and some even prefer not to have DLC. I wouldn't. Not for my sake, i'll be done with this game in a month or so. But for your sake, the people who play this game year round. DLC would just segregate the community into 9 different groups. We're only 3000 strong at weekends peak time, 4k on double xp. It's already pretty hard to find a lobby with a decent connection......this game was nearly unplayable when it came out because of low numbers. With four DLC packs, the amount of people you can play with would be reduced even lower than what it was at launch. Good luck getting a four bar.

Padiego

It would make sense if they released all 4 packs at once, but that would have to be months from now.

BobbyMcGee

I hope we get the new DLC. I already meet a hacker who read my legit IP address to me. The CC clan are hackers!

That1guynikolai

We might not get DLC for this game and it be different with the next game becuse Treyarch will be ok with Nintendo Network and don't forget Nintendo Network is new aswell PS3 first Call Of Duty game did not have DLC becuse PS Network was new aswell

SnowydayUK
Snowyday

Give it up already treyarch isn't even making the next game. Stating treyarch will be ok with Nintendo just makes people believe they aren't on good terms at the moment. And no dlc because its new is nothing but a lie you repeat like a mantra. Get over it.

BobbyMcGee

It's the true and I did not say that I meant Treyarch are said that Nintendo Network is new so Treyarch is geting used to it that's why we might not get DLC in this game

SnowydayUK
Snowyday

What exactly is true? What exactly is treyarch "getting used to" lol. The only truth is there are other games (assassin's creed etc) that get dlc proving your theory wrong.

BobbyMcGee

assassin's creed only had one multiplayer map and if it becuse of the low player base that is mean it even says DLC on the back of the box and on a Manuler on the call of duty website

SnowydayUK
Snowyday

Studios