Average age of a gamer

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Average age of a gamer

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON

you two should try out trine2. @ ten bucks you really cant go wrong and i think shed really like it.

BobbyMcGee

in reply to BobbyMcGee

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BUY THE LUIGI U DLC. I gave up halfway through playing it with my sis. Its chaos....complete utter chaos...a nice challenge..but chaos. I'll try again in a few weeks. Sure, I could do it myself, but that would make the game too easy.

Padiego

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON

Yep 37 here, been off and on since the SEGA heydays, Consoles and games are fantastic for coming home from work and getting lost for a few hours, I played battlefield 3 to death, and Im sure the same with BF4 when its out. COD is a bit to fast for my old reactions ( and eyes, I sometimes cannot see a frikkin thing in this game)

Mcewok

in reply to Mcewok

Thats the game running faster than the netcode allows it too, not your eyes

BEASTAGEDDON

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON

thank you for supplying me with a valid excuse, I can now winge at another flaw with the game which takes all blame away from my skills!

Mcewok

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON

Man, you guys are a bunch of old timers Kidding, just making a joke.

Im 17,turning 18, and ive been at this stuff since the Sega Genesis. Ive been seeing a bunch of young kids (ive seen one say he was 5..) playing COD..but alot of more mature and older folk too. There seems to be more kids on these types of games like Call of Duty. I remember when i was younger my friends and i wished to play games like Halo, but our parents didnt want us to because of the M rating. Times change i guess.

BlackMetroid95

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON

A true GAMER never dies - they just RESPAWN!!!!

LastShadowCOD

in reply to LastShadowCOD

with a bad back perk

Mcewok

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON

Show your age now...What was your favorite arcade game?

Mine was Defender and then its sequel Stargate.

LastShadowCOD

in reply to LastShadowCOD

I used to play atari, I remember the cowboy game that took about 4 days to load up - cant really recall much else as that was my cousins console - we could never afford one. Then I used to play one of the fighting games on my mates atari. or maybe it was the first nintendo console, I was about 9-10? The  I didnt game till I got the original xbox when I was about 16/17, used to play halo and doom. I then played a shooter on PC ,forget the name, but the maps where HUGE. I then bought a chipped ps1, and about 400 copied games Didnt play that much, as no instructions an ive no patience. Thing I got hooked on tiger woods. Didnt game for maybe 5-6 years, then picked up a PS2 for tiger woods and resi evil 4, played the arse outa both games then quit for another 5-6 years. Bought kids a wii , I never touched it, until a mate borrowed me WAW. Played it, thought it sucked. Just about to give it him back then noticed online games - tried it, sucked but hooked. 3 months later blops 1 was released, havent stopped playing cod on the nintendo platforms ever since.

BEASTAGEDDON

Studios