Black Ops II Wii-U

In NO way am I trying to come off as someone who is arrogant or "full of himself" but I have a question to ask.  First let me state a few important things.  Even before Black Ops came out I predicted we would be seeing a map based on the moon & stated my theories on forums & on youtube.  After the EE on Moon I predicted we would be playing as a rag tag team of survivors enveloped in a destroyed town ( which involved a vehicle of some sort, hence Tranzit. ), the sky would be glowing orange & red.  I noticed in some of the later made maps on BO1 the characters we played as had qoutes in referrence to my gamer name ( " You are to easy for..." ) ur2ez4me.  Is there any chance someone in your "creative team" didn't zero in on some of my posts / theories.  I'm sure this all a coincedence but it would be really be great to know if I somehow contributed to one of the best games out there...  Thank you.

zombieslayer81
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to zombieslayer81

The zombie teams are always taking ideas from the community, they even admitted it at CoD Xp, but tbh I think they knew they wanted to make transit during the development of moon.

AsheZx

...No doubt, I'm sure they are way ahead of the game.  I have a post / idea that was written back in Sept. 2011 on this forum ( under a different name ) that sounds pretty close to Tranzit, who knows?

zombieslayer81
in reply to zombieslayer81

You can always just tell yourself that they did use your ideas and give yourself an ego boost!! 

wridtrvlr

Studios