I suggest Activision to stop cheaters in their games before people get SMART and stop buying them.

Black Ops II Website Feedback / Suggestions

Highlighted

I have been reporting the same cheaters for over a year and ACTIVISION DOES NOT CARE. THEIR ambassadors are cheaters who play the game. 

Hw sad is a person that they need to cheat on a video game? Even sadder is that I only play hardcore where you can shot a person in the pinky toe and they die and the lobbies are full of sad cheaters/modders/ddsoser,ect..whatever they like to be caled besides CHEATERS.

ACTIVISION DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT"S CUSTOMERS> THEY MAKE MORE MONEY OF THE MODS THEY SELL ILLEGALLY SO PEOPLE CAN CHEAT ON THEIR GAMES> 

TOO BAD THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE WITH NO MORALS OR COMMON SENSE TO ACTUAL LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME> THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET LIBERALS AND DUMB-O-CRATS decided what is best. 

SO ACTIVISION, when are you going to stop the cheating? or do you REALLY think you will be around in five years with the rampent cheating on all your on-line games? YOUR cheating profits will not last if regular people will not buy YOUR PRODUCTS ANYMORE. 

GET A CLUE ACTIVISION UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO BANKRUPT???? 

haevin

Studios