why was I permanently band

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

why was I permanently band

i was just call of duty as per usall and then all of a sudden i was kicked out of a lobby and then permantly band for no reason please can you explain why this has happend to meWIN_20180307_04_06_12_Pro.jpgWIN_20180307_04_06_12_Pro.jpg

wtfamipermAband
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: why was I permanently band

in reply to wtfamipermAband
Solution

It is unfortunate to hear that you have been banned.
Please understand that the discussion of bans on this forum is prohibited https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-General-Discussion/Community-Forum-Guidelines-amp-Et...

In-Game Reports / Ban Appeals
All reports, for users who violate the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Security & Enforcement Policy, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
Kind regards

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator
1 REPLY

Re: why was I permanently band

in reply to wtfamipermAband
Solution

It is unfortunate to hear that you have been banned.
Please understand that the discussion of bans on this forum is prohibited https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-General-Discussion/Community-Forum-Guidelines-amp-Et...

In-Game Reports / Ban Appeals
All reports, for users who violate the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Security & Enforcement Policy, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
Kind regards

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

Studios