why was I permanently band

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

i was just call of duty as per usall and then all of a sudden i was kicked out of a lobby and then permantly band for no reason please can you explain why this has happend to meWIN_20180307_04_06_12_Pro.jpgWIN_20180307_04_06_12_Pro.jpg

wtfamipermAband
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to wtfamipermAband
Solution

It is unfortunate to hear that you have been banned.
Please understand that the discussion of bans on this forum is prohibited https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-General-Discussion/Community-Forum-Guidelines-amp-Et...

In-Game Reports / Ban Appeals
All reports, for users who violate the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Security & Enforcement Policy, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
Kind regards

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator
1 REPLY 1
in reply to wtfamipermAband
Solution

It is unfortunate to hear that you have been banned.
Please understand that the discussion of bans on this forum is prohibited https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-General-Discussion/Community-Forum-Guidelines-amp-Et...

In-Game Reports / Ban Appeals
All reports, for users who violate the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Security & Enforcement Policy, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
Kind regards

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

Studios