i was playing at multiplayer and got an error and started playing local and them i go back to multiplayer and got reset my gold camos prem unlocks also and when i go to see my higscores there all messed up plase help .
If your rank and stats have become corrupted, the Call of Duty servers will restore them using a previously stored backup. This means that your rank and stats may not be exactly where they were before the reset occurred.
Why ranks and stats get reset
The known reasons for why this could happen include:
Getting your rank and stats restored
- Local issue – One guaranteed way to get the rank and stats corruption is through the following method:
- Receive a message stating “Cannot Connect to Game Servers”
- Go into Local
- Once the game reconnects to the servers, it causes the corruption. If this has happened, you can request to have your rank and stats restored by filling out the upcoming form.
- Data corruption – There are a variety of reasons for data corruption. If you feel your rank and stats were reset as a result of data corruption, you can request to have your rank and stats restored by filling out the upcoming form.
- Bans – If you have violated the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy, you may be subject to a temporary or permanent ban from the game, which can include having your rank and stats reset. When this happens, your game data will not be restored.
Use this form to submit a rank and stats request:
Rank and Stat Reset Request Form
After submitting the form, we will investigate your request and provide a result via email. This is the quickest way to have your rank and stats restored.
We strive to process each request within one business day. However, additional investigation may be needed which can extend the normal processing time.
Your money is no good here. Move along. Find and a new FPS
Pay no attention to these plagiarism folks who do nothing but copy and paste original content from other sites like extremefight49
These forums are NOT for offical help. These forums are community based and the answers you get here are from community members. They are not offical from anyone that helped make the game.
It's an official article from the Activision Support website. He can use it to recieve help from an offical person.
That's cool. Thank's for the link and all.
Fact is these forums were made becuase they can't keep up with help requests so they use the general public first. If the general public can't help with a problem you can always go to the link you provided. Just know it takes up to two weeks for an "Offical Answer".